Hyuga Adventures

SMASH!!!

Bits of the swords were shattered and scattered all across the floor, the other sword that was still held up against the desk had a huge chip in it.

"I told ya kid, good weapons with Chakra flowing through them, but without they're about as useful as glass."

Levi glared at the two swords angrily, he had waited a good few years to save up and afford these sword only to discover that unless he has Chakra flowing through them constantly, then they are about as useless as Naruto when he tries to clean his room.

"Tch" Levi was so annoyed, now what, he supposed he could just use Steel, but what's the point if they are also going to break in the middle of battle.

He's only ever used his Tantos for training and has had to replace them on numerous occasions.

"Tell you what, you find a good Material and I'll make the swords for free." Kai offered, the guy did have a passion for making swords, if he wasn't happy with the sword he made then he would melt it down and try again.

Levi nodded his head and walked out of the store. Now he had to find a new material to make his swords out of.

Deciding to take a break Levi headed to the training grounds to sit down.

Kami knows where Naruto, Sasuke and Shiro are, but Levi wasn't about to hunt them down.

Enjoying the peace, Levi felt a Chakra signature freeze at the edge of the training ground, before slowly advancing towards him.

The signature was so... kind? Is that even something you can say? It was like the owner of this Chakra would forgive even the largest of Sinners, it was kinder than Naruto's.

That in itself was rare,.

Turning around Levi came face to face with a pair of pearl eyes, that had a hint of Lavender in them, the eyes were almost seeing through him, while the person herself was shaking like they had just seen their biggest fear.

Levi had seen her somewhere before, but he remembers those eyes from the one stuck up asshole from a few years back.

She was a Hyuga.

"What?" Levi asked, he wasn't exactly happy with everything that has happened since he returned.

Kakashi and that Yamanaka entered his Memories, he got to see the death of hundreds of Soldiers again and see the Uchiha massacre once again, before coming to the realisation that if Kakashi won't trust Levi, then Levi won't trust Kakashi.

"Ah... um... s-sorry... I uh... w-was just w-w-wondering if you w-were u-using the training g-grounds?" She asked, her voice was so quiet that Levi was almost unable to hear it.

Levi then caught the glint on the headband around her neck.

This girl was a Ninja? How? She seemed way more suited for anything off the battlefield then on... but ten again those eyes are proof that she's a Hyuga, and if that brat from a few years back proved anything it was that those eyes were anything but blind.

It's not the first time Levi had seen Hyuga's here either, this training ground was a massive forrest right next to the village wall, but it was also close to the Hyuga compound.

However this place was perfect for him to test out his Chakea strings to make him move like he has his ODM gear.

Which by the way is weird in this world as Chakra strings have the ability to just lift Levi up into the air as if he was floating  which makes moving around a lot easier than before as regardless of what tree he attaches himself too, he only needs one Chakra string to move forward and stay perfectly straight.