Training and Meeting old friends

Levi glared at the tree infront of him, he didn't like the idea of using Jutsu's but he uses Chakra everytime he uses his ODM gear.

Unfortunately this gave Kakashi the brilliant idea of actually teaching them something for once instead of learning the hard way through trial and error... the error being someones death.

So what was this amazing thing, Kakashi decided to teach them, what was this ground breaking knowledge that would help them defeat Zabuza and his shitty pet?....

Well... it's to climb a tree.

Levi twitched while staring at the tree that Kakashi was in.

Oh but you didn't get to climb the tree normally, no that would obviously be to fucking easy! No you have to climb the tree using your feet and Chakra only.

Hence why Kakashi was hanging upside down, on a branch, using nothing but his feet and a crutch....

What. The. Fuck.

They are defying the laws of Gravity, jump from building to building? Fine. Blow lighting out of your mouth, ok whatever, but hanging upside down like a fucking bat is too much for what little sanity he had left.

Kami forbid they start flying like some kind of holy figure.

The dumbest part about it all... was that Kakashi expected them to do it too, like they would be able to take one look and immediately copy with no kind of explanation.

.... well... Levi can, but that's only if he used the Sharingan at that time which he didn't do, and didn't want to do because as shocking as it is... Levi has somehow managed to keep his heritage hidden from Sasuke.

It's not like he was doing it on purpose, but he could not be bothered to deal with the massive amount of questions that he would likely have.

Levi just observed, as mentioned many times before, Levi is Hyper aware of Chakra so it's a lot easier for him to control.

Now he isn't bragging, because he's never even thought to try this before, so there is a chance he would land flat on his ass, however, he can feel the amount of Chakra that was being flowed into the feet of his three teammates.

None were as Level as Kakashi's except Shockingly... Sakura's, who probably had the Chakra level closest to Kakashi's.

Levi however immediately changed that speculation, and realise that she found it easier, not because she is a natural Genius who was smart enough to discover how to do so...

But simply because she didn't have much Chakra to control to begin with, that and with her before Medical training, so she has an advantage.

The less Chakra you have, the easier it is to control, because there is so little of it, so the ones to struggle the most would obviously be Sasuke, Naruto and Levi himself.

All because, all three boys have unnaturally Large Chakra reserves. Sasuke because he's and Uchiha and needs his reserves for his Sharingan. Naruto because not only is he an Uzumaki, but he houses a sentient being made of pure Chakra. Finally Levi, because he is a mix of the two.

However, there is only one Sensor in the group, meaning that the two boys see Sakura as ahead of them for this, when really she is far behind in the long run... well offence wise anyway.

For Sakura's case it is quite the opposite, she thinks she's now on their Level because of how easy she found this exercise, but she couldn't be further from the truth.

In the end... in the long run, it's good to struggle with your Chakra at the star as it indicates that you hold a lot of it, allowing you to do more when you finally have full controll over it.