Uzushiogakure

The sun had risen on Kumogakure coating the whole village in an orange hue. Levi glanced around the quiet hotel room, which usually isn't a problem when your roommates aren't Naruto and Sasuke.

One bed was neat and tidy as if it had never been slept in. The other bed is a complete mess as if a hurricane attacked it. Where were they?

Levi got up and got ready before cleaning up not only his own bed but Naruto's bed as well... what? Don't tell me you thought the messy bed was Sasuke's.

Heading out, Levi realised that it was actually quite early. So the Village was quiet. There were two places his idiots could be, the food stall and the training grounds.

Since the training grounds were closer, that would be Levi's first stop. He headed to the bridge that connected the village to a nearby mountain that was the training grounds. As he approached he watched as Sasuke had his legs swiped out from beneath him and elbowed in the face before landing on his ass.

Sasuke rolled back and flipped, landing on his feet before charging at the woman before him. The two exchanged blows before the woman did a low sweep. Sasuke jumped over her leg but she twisted herself and with her hands on the ground kicked Sasuke in the chin sending him up into the air and back on his ass.

"Hn, lucky shot" Sasuke grunted, he was holding his bloody nose as he glared at the female before him.

The woman didn't say anything, just held out her hand and pulled him up off the grass. Levi decided to make his presence known and walked toward the two.

Sasuke looked over at him and a slight blush covered his cheeks.

"You didn't see that... did you?" Sasuke muttered, still holding his bloody nose.

"I saw it all," Levi said.

Sasuke's embarrassment only seemed to grow. The woman finally turned around to face Levi and instantly she jumped back, while Levi jumped towards her with a Kunai in his hands.

Sasuke reacted quickly and held Levi back just before he could slit her throat.

"Annie, what are you doing here?" Levi asked.

"Levi, you're alive," she responded

Sasuke kept a tight grip on Levi, he knew the second he lighted his grip Levi would kill her.

"You two know each other?" Sasuke asked.

"Past life. She killed my team," Levi muttered.

The silence between the three seemed to grow too loud for any of them to handle. But no one wanted to speak up first.

"I heard about your death," Annie muttered.

"Tch, from the safety of your crystal? I'm honoured," Levi scoffed. His steel-grey eyes held nothing but pure anger. He did say that while he never went out of his way for revenge if he ever saw Annie again he'd kill her.

"I'm sorry, nothing was meant to happen as it did," Annie responded.

"But it did. And you can bet I'm pissed about it," Levi spat.

"But she's not the same person anymore," Sasuke spoke up.

Levi's glare locked onto him.

"What," he said, he wasn't really asking though.

"I said. She's not the same. The same way you're not the same." Sasuke replied through the sweat dripping down his face revealing his true feelings.

Levi looked back over to Annie whose face held complete guilt and regret before he looked back at Sasuke who was silently begging for him to let the past be the past.