Kumogakure

When Kakashi, Shikamaru and their team marched through the gates looking utterly defeated, Lowell had to hold back every nerve from saying he told them so... because he did.

Before they left Lowell told them not to face off against those out of their league. He may not like the trio but that doesn't mean he won't acknowledge their strength. Team 7 is a scary team and thanks to something this village had done Konoha had just lost them forever.

'Losing someone's trust can be almost as bad as losing the person themselves, as you will never know when they may turn their back on you' That was the only quote he knew from his great grandfather. While many people looked down on Tobirama they can't deny that the man was intelligent.

His quote comes into play now. Konoha had lost Team 7's trust and as a result Team 7 had turned their backs on Konoha. Honestly, Lowell had no damn idea what his Grandfather was thinking when he appointed Hiruzen to be the Hokage.

He knew what the man had done. It wasn't hard when your cousin becomes the Hokage and asks for help with paperwork. He could only sigh and rub his tired ruby eyes. Curse that old fool and his stupidity. Konoha had just lost their Jinchuuriki, last Uzumaki, Uchiha and Ackerman.

How embarrassing.

Lowell and his team approached the Ninja who came limping through the gate. It was obvious from their faces and the lack of team 7 that the mission was a complete and utter failure... but the Hokage had to ask anyway.

"Your report?" Tsunade asked slowly, everyone knew they had failed but it was routine.

Kiba snapped.

"Report? Fucking Report!! Look at us! We failed so Damn hard! Those three crazy fuckers made a new Jutsu! Did you know that!? If that thing hit us.... Dear Kami, if that thing had hit us..." Kiba trailed off, his voice went silent and his eyes shook with slight fear...

Had those three chosen to go for the kill? Forget limping home, their ashes wouldn't even survive. They would be more than dead, there would be nothing left.

"They fused their Jutsu. Rasengan, Chidori and Jigoku. The result was... dangerous" Neji said. His voice too was quite low.

"I couldn't make it in time. When I got there they had already passed the border. Heh, I guess you could say I got lost on the path of life" Kakashi explained. He chuckled sadly at his own joke. He just lost his team, he was not ok... but he would never betray their trust again.

"So any clues on where they would go? The whole 5 Nations will be after them now." Sazuki stated.

"Actually... three nations. With news of Gaara planning to become the next Kazekage and Levi's ties to Kumogakure, there will most likely be only three villages after them." Kakashi stated.

"Shikamaru, anything to add?" Tsunade asked the boy who had been silent since he got back.

"I don't know what Lord Third did. And I don't care. But this situation is so damn troublesome that it makes me want to puke. Will of fire my ass. Someone in this Village has angered those three enough to make them leave Konoha, and all I know is that it wasn't me. What a Drag. I'm not involved in this... that move they did... if developed could destroy this village. So I'm not getting in the way of it." Shikamaru stated. He was so tired.

What the hell had this village done? The adrenaline was long gone and Shikamaru could tell those three were hurt, betrayed and more. Konoha had hurt them and now it was their turn to hurt it back. He would not be involved in that.

"Are you sure?" Tsunade asked. She was confused about how a happy go lucky boy like Naruto, who convinced her to become the Hokage could actually hate Konoha.