Pt 2: Chunin Exams

The Forest of Death.

Not exactly the friendliest of places you could go to in Konoha, in fact, every Ninja, From Academy to Anbu would tell you that it was the worst fucking place you could have ever thought to visit.

Poisonous plants that are full of Chakra, berries that have the ability to make you hallucinate but taste like sugar. Oh and let's not forget the surplus of dangerous animals that live there, Like the Lions, Tigers, Panthers, The massive fucking spiders, the Huge ass snakes, The crocodiles and Alligators, and just about any other dangerous animal you could think of.

Levi didn't even understand how they could all stay in one forest since most were very territorial animals and the others shouldn't even like the Climate they live in... but they do.

So why was Levi bitching about this you ask? a very simple answer for a Very simple question.

"This is where the second stage of the Chunin exams will take place. Welcome to the forest of death" Anko announced grinning madly as she flaunted off the forest.

As if on cue a deathly loud Roar echoed from the dim place, Levi couldn't identify what animal it was from but he couldn't give fewer shits, what he wanted to know was why a group of kids were being forced to survive in a place that most Adult Ninja fear.

"Hn" Sasuke muttered he had been staring at the forest ever since they first got there.

"Yeah, bury me next to Shiro if you live" Levi muttered as he blankly stared at the place. The trees were fucking massive, so massive that with only three of them Levi could not see into the forest, he could feel what was in there but see? Absolutely not.

"Fear not my love! I will protect you!" Sazuki yelled jumping onto Hinata. Kiba immediately punched him and Akamaru bit his ass.

"You carry on and the first creature we see can have you for lunch!" Kiba yelled.

"Enough, we need a plan, why? Because the forest is dangerous because animals won't be the only things after us" Shino pointed out.

That was another thing, because of what the task was, teams of Ninja were going to be after them alongside the long list of other shit that also hated the Human race.

"Tch, I am this close to leaving this village for the land of tea" Levi stated. He held his hand up and his index and thumb were touching.

"But they're touching" Naruto pointed out.

"Exactly"

Every other team was coming up with plans, hiding their scrolls or staring at the forest in fear or in Hange's case excitement.

"Ohhh! I wonder what precious friends will be waiting for me in there!" Hange yelled shaking Gaara in excitement, who by the way looked ready to die or kill everyone in sight.

"So, what's that plan?" Sakura asked.

She wasn't exactly being calm about the situation, it was painfully obvious that she was scared, but Levi couldn't fault her for trying, and it's not like Naruto wasn't scared either he just knew how to hide it better. Levi and Sasuke on the other hand were dead inside.

"Once we head in I'll track the nearest team that's closest to the tower. Let's be quick about this." Levi explained.

The scroll was being held by Sakura, but Naruto had one of his clones henged as a fake, Levi and Sasuke couldn't carry it as they would be the obvious choices next to Naruto. They stood at their gate and waited.

"Hn" Sasuke muttered.

"4 if all goes according to plan, a 12 if we run into that grass Ninja who has been watching us since we arrived," Levi replied.