so bothersome

Levi had finally made it into the wepons store with no interruptions after a whole year of trying.

"Hey kiddo, names Kai, what do you need?" The man asked, he was very large and well built, he had a leather apron on, his short brown hair was a complete mess and his brown eyes held a light look in them.

He was however covered in filth that made Levi cringe.

He walked over to the tall male and placed the ore book on the desk.

"Is it possible to have two swords made from these minerals?" Levi asked, he refused to let the gritty man touch the book but there is no harm in letting the guy look.

Kai looked at the more choices, and widened his eyes.

He hadn't made anything out of Chakra infused Obsidian since Minato's Kunais, and he didn't even think to use diamonds since they were mainly for Jewelry, but they would make some powerful swords.

"It's possible" he said, Levi raised an eyebrow at that and also made a mental note to himself to get a pair of gloves.

There was only so much he was willing to touch.

"The cost?" Levi replied. If it came to the amount that he assumed, or around that amount he wouldn't be able to get the swords for at least another 3 years.

"Hmm... I'd say... 40,000ryo for each sword." Kai stated.

Levi sighed but nodded.

"Thanks" he muttered walking out of the store.

Kai felt bad, he could easily tell just how much the kid wanted those swords.... maybe he could substitute them for now until he could afford them.

"Oi kid!" Kai shouted.

Levi looked back and quickly managed to grab the weapon that went flying at him.

"Use those in the mean time" Kai said walking deeper into the building.

Levi looked and saw he was handed two Tantos which would be useless in the future... but for his current height and age they were perfect.

Strapping each one to his side Levi walked out slightly content.

"Hello!" Shisui shouted.

Levi glanced up before continuing his walk to the training ground, he needed to test how well he could still use his swords.

"Oi, don't ignore me, that's just rude" Shisui continued.

Levi was thinking to himself about how else he could improve. Maybe he would have to get hold of some weights, not yet as they would stunt his already stunted growth, but still...

"Come ooon Mizetto, 'Tachi and Sasuke are busy and I'm bored!" Shisui complained.

Levi sighed.

"Alright brat, what do you want?" Levi asked.

"How about I help you with those Tanto's" Shisui suggested.

Levi shrugged and headed to the training field.

The two stood across from eachother.

"Alright Mizetto show me what you got!" Shisui yelled.

The two charged at eachother.....

.

.

.

.

Levi was on the ground, he was angry, tired and filthy which just mad him more annoyed.

Shisui had a lot of cuts and scratches, Levi got him once deeply on his left arm but after that he didn't get him again.

Levi truly lost when Shisui started to teleport all over the place... fucking Ninjas.

"Whoo, that was great, I didn't know you could fight like that Mizetto! When did you get so good... you know for a 6 year old.

Shisui was really happy, it's been a while since he's been allowed to be his usual goofy self, especially with he intense situation going on with his clan and Danzo....

"Tch, what's with the frown Piero." Levi grumbled. (Piero means Clown)

Shisui smiled at the nickname... maybe that meant all his hardwork over that past year was finally getting somewhere.

"Mah... just stressing over some stuff, don't worry your cute little head about it" Shisui announced with a bright smile.

"Tch, don't give me that fake shit, either smile properly or don't smile at all. Stupid Piero, you act like I have others to tell..." Levi replied... ok so maybe Shisui got closer than Levi thought, he was probably the only one he would trust...

Fine, fuck it an eye for an eye as they say.

"You know... I didn't have Infantile Amnesia..." Levi muttered, he was laying on his back staring at the darkening sky... this was also the o ly way he could make him remembering being a baby reasonable...

"Wait... so that means you remeber being a baby?" Shisui asked, and Levi sighed but nodded....

"That unfortunately means I remember my..... 'parents' deaths.... being so young... and so... helpless... it was horrifying, it is horrifying... even now I still get nightmares." Levi explained... maybe Shisui didn't need to know about his old life... it's old for a reason.

"I never knew..." Shisui said.

"Tch, of  course you didn't, I never told you.... but that's why I hate Chakra, seeing the power it holds... I don't want it, I'll stick to the basics... now it's your turn Piero, what's stuck on your mind, and don't piss me off" Levi explained.

"Umm... well my clan is planning a coup de et (sp?) Aginst the village... and I may have to lock them under a Genjutsu or.... kill them" he said...

Levi looked at Shisui, he was frowning and glaring at the ground.

"Tch, your smart... shockingly, I trust you'll make the right choice... whatever you choose... I'll be behined it... stupid Piero" Levi muttered... but Shisui saw the small smile on his face.

Shisui returned the smile.

"Thanks... Ototou" Shisui stated before dissapearing in a flash.

Levi sat up and gave a small smile...

"Stupid Piero" Levi stated, he felt warm... the first one to crack his cold ass shell... or well at best put a dent in it.

.

.

.

.

.

.

But he didn't know he would die soon.

______________________________________

Oh boy, Levi just can't catch a break can he!

Oop, the clan massacre is the next chapter!!

Ja ne!