Liars are pissing him off

The boat rocked gently as it floated across the river, making as little noise as possible when the two people on your team are called Naruto and Sakura.

Sasuke was staring out at the lake as he seemed to be petting his mind wonder, while Levi looked as his reflection.

It was so weird, he looked the exact same, sounded the exact same... and yet he was very different from before.

Sure Levi is still stubborn about using Jutsu's l, but that's just because he finds it too unnatural and too different for him to suddenly jump into the world of blowing fire out of your ass.

As much as he would love to avoid Ninjutsu for the rest of his life, he also isn't majorly crazy about training his Taijutsu to keep up with everyone.

Thus Ninjutsu would be the better option, especially with just how much Chakra Levi actually has, it only made sense that he learnt to control and use that power to his advantage....

But that was a thought for another day, right now Levi had to decide what he was going to do about Tazuna.

He had lied to the village and had failed to mention that there were Ninja after his Drunk ass.

Facing other Ninja is a completely different ball game than petty thief's on the road.

And considering how well having too face off against a rouge Jonin went last mission, (he feels too light without Shiro) Levi wasn't exactly too keen to jump headfirst into this one.

Alas when you have a team member called Naruto trouble tends to find you one way or another.

Tazuna had explained his situation after coming to the conclusion that if he didn't it death by Levi.

And between Death by Levi, or death by random rouge Ninja the second option is actually looking a lot better than the first.

Especially when the first option was covered in blood with spinning red eyes.

Back to the explanation. Tazuna had essentially said he was being hunted down by a Mob boss called Gato, who is pissed off at Tazuna for wanting to build a bridge as he looses money from it while the land of waves would actually profit.

He then went on about some sob shit for his family and how they would hate Konoha if he died, but Levi didn't care, why should he?

He grabbed Tazuna by the neck and held him over the edge of the boat.

"Carry on and you won't even make it to the shore." Levi said.

Tazuna nodded and he was put down.

Levi was already sick of this trip, in this world... the Shinobi world, liars mean life and death.

Information can completely change a fight between two Ninja, and with oy receiving the full mission details halfway through the actual mission itself, the odds of encountering a High Jonin weren't looking good for them.

The team, (not including Levi) had decided to continue the mission.

Naruto because he felt bad, Sakura because she also felt bad, and Sasuke because he wanted the experience, he didn't actually care about Tazuna and his family.

As they were now walking through a forest Naruto began throwing Kunai at any living thing that had made the poor unfortunate choice of moving.

Levi had runed our his team by now, it was the same thing every time, naruto did something stupid, and Sakura screamed at him. Sasuke then does something equally as stupid and Sakura praises him.

The obvious favoritism is too much in this team, levi went to pull out his flask when he halted.

One?.. no. Two the other is being smart to conceal their Chakra enough to make it seem like an animal.