500 follwer special

Naruto was sitting in the training field, he had suddenly summoned around 100 clones, when suddenly one of the clone's phone rang.

"Oh great, cut!" The author yelled.

"For god sake man, put it on silent!" Naruto yelled.

"Oh shut up Naruto, this is important!" The clone yelled back, the clone then pulled off his mask revealing the brown hair and red Inuzuka Mark's.

"No one want to be you anyway!" Kiba yelled storming out of the scene.

Around 5 more clones pulled off there masks, while the rest of the bots powered down.

"Man, trying to be Naruto is so hard" Sai stated.

"Especially since he's so small" Gaara said.

"Oh shut up! I'm amazing!" Naruto shouted at the others.

"Is now really the time to be shouting?" Levi said walking onto the scene.

"Hn, shut up" Sasuke said walking on.

"Wow, I know the characters you guys act as are assholes, but do you have to be an ass outside of the scene too?" Naruto responded.

"Tch, who ever said I was acting to begin with" Levi asked.

"Touche" Naruto said.

The author then walked infront of the camera, and faces the reader.

"Ahem, hello readers! I never expected there to be so many of you! Around 60 thousand last time I checked!" The author said.

"Ahh... A-author it's 7-70 thousand n-now" Hinata said from behined Sasuke.

"EHHH! 70 Thousand readers... really!!?? Wow, thanks so much guys. Hey guys thank everyone would ya!" Author said.

"Tch, why? They should be thanking me for being here" Levi responded.

"Hn" Sasuke said.

"Nahh, too troublesome" Shikamaru replied.

The author then crouched in a corner.

"No body apreceates the the readers" The author grumbled.

"Oi, there are no special effect on, so you just look weird right now" Levi said.

"Hn, stop being a creep and tell them why where here" Sasuke stated.

"You guys are so mean to me. Anyway, as I have somehow hit 500 followers and 70k reads on this book, I decided to ask you guys if you had any questions for me and my actors here!" Author asked.

"Hn, Your?" Sasuke asked.

"Sasuke don't be that person" Itachi stated.

"It's at times like this where I'm glad I wont be seeing you for a while" Sasuke grumbled.

"Dont be a brat" Levi said.

"YEAH YEAH!" Naruto shouted.

"Tch, Naruto turn off the mic" Shino said.

"Oop, sorry guys" Naruto replied.

"Ugh, he's usually so quiet out of the scenes" Ino said.

"ANYWAY!!! If you have anything you would like to ask a character, there will be a list below of who you can ask. We'll be doing one now, and maybe on later on once more characters have been introduced!." The author said.

Levi then pushed her out of the way from the Camera, he stood infront of it and the Fangirls screams could be heard from miles away.

"Tch don't ask stupid shit or I just won't answer. Also feel free to give your opinions on what we should do for the 100k special as the author is clearly too useless to think of something" Levi explained.

"Oh man! This is gonna be so cool!" Naruto yelled.

"Hn, don't get too excited, a boy with red hair and blue eyes said.

"Ehhhh! Shiro! Your in the wrong place! This building is for, I don't need Magic to kill. Here we go again is over there!" Naruto said pointing to a different building.

"Don't be annoying" Sasuke said.

"But I am always annoying... why? Because I am an Uchiha bitch!" Fugaku shouted.

"Dad, wrong area. 'Ghosts, I'm not payed enough is that way" Sasuke responded.

"Ugh, right your the boring Sasuke" Fugaku yelled bolting out of the door.

"Anyway, the list will be below, ask your questions and we will try to answer! Ja Ne!" The author said.

The list

Author

Levi

Sasuke

Naruto

Kakashi

Sakura

Shikamaru

Ino

Asuma

Hinata

Shino

Kurenai

Danzo

Hiruzen

Itachi

Shisui

Gaara