Team 7 and 8

For once Levi was actually having a really good day.

First he discovered his whole tea supply completely filled (courtesy of an apologetic Kakashi), then he discovered that his new weapons will be finished in about 2 weeks, and to top it off his team has been handed another C-Rank mission... well after a week of D-Ranks, but slowly the old fool would eventually stop handing him those chores.

So with that in mind Levi was heading for the gate, he actually wasn't at the briefing for their mission as he was too busy trying to calm a very hyper Kai.

Kai was stupidly excited when Levi showed him the Gerbrainium ores he had found, since he would officially be the first blacksmith in Konoha to have made wepons out of them.

Heading to the gate Levi didn't see his team, no he saw the shy Hyuga and her team.

Kiba, the annoying dog breath whose best friend is his dog.

Shino the true quiet kid whose friends with bugs.

Hinata, the shy girl with a shockingly low self esteem, despite coming from the Hyuga clan.

And Kurenai the Jounin who is often confused as an Uchiha due to her black hair, natural red eyes and excellent Genjutsu.

This was nice and all... but where was his team? Naruto told him to meet them at the gate, and as far as Levi was concerned there was only one.

"Good to see one member can be on time" Kurenai stated.

Levi was twitching a bit, it appeared that his team had forgotten to mention that this mission of theirs was a collaboration with Team 8.

That would have been nice to know.

"Oi! Levi!" Naruto yelled.

Levi looked behined him and spotted Naruto and Sasuke coming up, Shiro was walking beside them.

"Neither of you could tell me this was a collaboration mission?" Levi asked.

"Hn"

"Ehehe, we thought you knew" Naruto replied, but the glare he got in return was more than enough insurance that Levi was not laughing.

Shiro hopped from the ground onto Levi's backpack and started barking at Akamaru who barked in return.

"Sorry I'm late guys, an old lady needed help carrying her bags, but she lived on the other side of town" Kakashi stated.

He ducked and only barely missed the stray Kunai thrown by Levi.

"Tsk, just explain the mission" Levi demanded.

"Right, we have two teams, a tracking team and a front lines team, and a medic nin from Team 5 who should be here soon." Kurenai started.

"We need to track down a rouge Ninja that has been evading the authorities for a while, Team 8 will track and find the Ninja, Team 7 will be on the attack and the medic Nin will be support." Kakashi said.

"Oh my love, how glad I am to be working with you!" A voice shouted.

Everyone looked and saw Sazuki Hiromi. He had black hair, teal eyes and an over all asshole vibe to him, one that started to piss Levi off.

Kiba jumped infront of Hinata, both him and Akamaru were growling.

"How many times we gotta say to stay away from Hinata, you creep!" Kiba yelled.

Hinata ducked behined Kiba's larger form and began to shake.

"Ugh, no one is talking to you dog breath" Sazuki stated twisting his necklace.