Therapy Session

They had returned, after a long, and thanks to Naruto, a loud three day trip Team 7 had finally returned home.

One quick report to the Hokage later and the team was free to do as they pleased.

It was standard procedure to have a full day off after a C Rank, two days for a B and so on so forth.

However it was still broad daylight since their return so technically Team 7 had two days off.

After a quick forced shower Courtesy of Levi everyone went their separate ways.

Sasuke off to get some Tomatoes, Naruto with Ramen, Shiro off to the Inuzuka's for some good dog food and Levi to the tea shop.

What he didn't expect was to see a tall, long haired, blond male with pupiless green eyes stare down at him....

Ok being small was becoming a real problem.

Not the main focus though, what was, is that this man was stopping Levi from going into the tea shop.

Now Levi hasn't had any tea today, so he was not in any sort of mood for this.

"What" he stated, his eyes were narrowed and arms were crossed, Levi just wanted some tea.

He was already pissed off enough that the stupid mission he got made him bring back some scary memories, and he didn't get a chance to fully use his ODM gear.

"Levi correct?" The man asked.

Levi was so tired of this conversation and it had just begun.

"Yes, I repeat. What" Levi shot back.

The man raised an eyebrow and released a heavy sigh.

"My name is Inoichi Yamanaka, your Sensei has requested that I hold a Therapy session with you" he explained.

Levi didn't respond, Yamanaka, Yamanaka, that name rung in his head for a bit.

They were a clan, not as big as the Hyuga, Uchiha or Uzumaki but still a pretty big clan... so why did that name spark something in Levi.

He had read something on them, that was for sure, Levi had read every book he could find on every clan this world knew off, each one held a different unique ability it was the smart choice to read about them all....

.

.

Yamanaka, wait... there was a girl in his class, she was a Yamanaka... that was when Levi did more research into their clan...

What was it....

.

.

The Yamanaka Clan are more well know for their vast skill in performing the Mind Transfer Jutsu.

It's because of this ability that most go into T and I as the Jutsu allows one to either controll a person, or in some rare cases see a person's memories.

.

.

See a person's memories.

.

.

Shit.

Levi gave nothing away, but right now, he was prepared to run, if this man was from the Yamanaka clan, then there was a strong chance that he could enter Levi's mind and see his past.

This was bad for a numerous amount of reasons, but the main one being that his past wasn't a pretty one.

Should they know that he has the memories of a 30 year old man, they may suspect something, or worse keep a much closer eye on him.