Yet another C Rank

Perhaps it was all in his head, but Levi had developed the sudden urge to Strangle his team.

For some unnecessary reason, both Sasuke and Naruto made the unanimous decision to turn every D-Rank mission into a competition.

And boy was Levi sick of it.

Weeding plants? Well both Naruto and Sasuke achieved this at such a speed that there was more dirt in the pile than weeds.

Walking dogs? Well the two just had to choose the Largest dogs the Inuzuka compound had available, which by the way were about the size of Kakashi.

Even when it came to looking after children, (which the two more emo like of the group despised) they made it a competition to see who could make the children laugh more.

Needless to say as the natural clown that he is Naruto won, but that's besides the point.

It had been a little over a week since Shiro's burial, and Levi can safely say that he is out of the grieving zone.

This one took a While. Don't get him wrong, it took much longer than he is use to, to be honest, but nonetheless, his swords were waiting.

Now after said incident the other members of Team 7 had come to the executive decision that they need to convince Levi to use Jutsu's.

Not to defy his morals or to show him how 'cool' they are as Naruto so kindly put it, but more so for the fact that learning a few could be the difference between life or death, or perhaps even stopping something like Shiro's death from ever happening again.

Naturally they didn't say this out of fear of being strung up by their legs, but still.

So Kakashi had a plan, in their next mission he would teach all three students Chakra controll..... there was only one issue.

"Tora! Come back!" A voice streaked from behined he office doors.

"Well... it seems that a new D-Rank has just opened up" The Hokage said.

Now if you asked Levi if he was a Sadist his immediate answer would be no.

And if it wasn't for the fact that he enjoys Kicking some much needed sense into Naruto and Sasuke he might be right.

But Levi would easily admit that he was finding much amusement in watching the Hokage struggle in his seat at the combined Soul piercing glares that both Sasuke and Levi was producing.

"I assume you wish for a C-Rank then" the Hokage stated.

The fact that Naruto began to cheer as if it was his first time eating Ramen was the clear answer to that.

With the wave of his hand the office doors opened, it revealed a man, he had a straw hat on, some glasses and a bottle of half finished Sake in his hand.

"What!? These brats are the ones who will protect me? And what about the little one! He looks like he can barely protect himself!" The man shouted.

Now while Levi didn't really pay much attention to the man, Sasuke and Naruto stood next to Levi so that they were in height order.

And much to Naruto's dismay, he was still the smallest, by a few inches mind you, but the smallest nonetheless.

However before Naruto even got the chance to jump at the man, he was suddenly being held up in the air by Chakra strings and staring straight into the eyes of the devil.

"Hmph, well, I am Tazuna the bridge builder, and you'll be protecting me even if it costs you your life" Tazuna announced.

This then gave Tazuna a chance to face Levi's harsh glare.

Instantly the man went silent as Levi marched out of the room dragging Naruto behined him.

Levi had a really bad feeling about this C-Rank, maybe it was simply because of what happened on his last one, but still.

With everyone's bags packed the three Ninja headed to the gates, where shockingly Sakura was waiting.

"Eh!? Sakura! What are you doing here!?" Naruto shouted.

Sakura ignored Naruto but immediately began to fawn over Sasuke and even Levi if he didn't give her the harshest glare ever when she tried to cling to his arm.....

What? He doesn't know where she's been or even if she had showered that day, there was no way he was letting her touch him.

And with unnatural timing as Usual, Kakashi appeared.

"Yes, the Hokage told me that a member of Team 5 will be coming with us as Team 5 is registered as a Medic team. Both Teams 8 and 10 will be getting one of the other members for any C-Rank they do also." Kakashi explained.

Sasuke only Glanced at Levi who barely gave Sakura or the bridge builder a single Glance as he headed out of the Village gates.

This mission would lead them to the land of Waves, which Shockingly is about a days travel by boat and less if your able to walk on water. (Which Levi still doubts is even possible )

So here they were walking through the forrest which steadily got ever slightly more foggy the further they went on.

Levi, who was ignoring Sakura and her stupid question with expert skill, (a skill that was earned through ignoring Naruto) spotted a puddle innocently on the ground.

Now Levi was no expert on Water, However he was relatively sure that it couldn't suddenly form a quite large puddle on it's own.

It hadn't Rained within the last few days, nor was their a lake or river nearby.

"Oi, old fucker, is it possible to use water to hide yourself?" Levi asked.

It was at a reasonable volume, just loud enough to cut over Sakura but quiet enough that only they could hear.

Kakashi looked at Levi who had his sights intently on a puddle further up ahead, both highly aware that Sasuke was listening in also.

"Hmm... well if they have an affinity for Water then yes they can" Kakashi spoke.

Levi's eyes slowly shifted to their red counterparts as he could see the how two Ninja are going to jump out.

With a blink of his eyes they were back to their storm grey, he pulled out one of his two swords.

His pitch black swords that had lime green cracks going through it that made it look like they had been electrified.

As he walked passed he stabbed his sword into the water, and Jumped back as two Ninja jumped out.

One with a Stab wound in his neck and the other glaring at Levi with a hatred that he could recognise.

Did he care? No not really, he simply swung the blood of his sword and aimed it at the other.

"Oi shit head... die" Levi said.

With a speed the Demon brother was unprepared for Levi had appeared infront of him and stabbed him right in the chest.

Turning around Tazuna started to shake, Levi had splatters of blood all over his face as his grey eyes seemed to stare right into his soul.

"You have 60 seconds to explain yourself... a pray that your reason is enough to stop me from killing you" Levi said.

Now Tazuna would hole heartedly say.... that Levi scared the shit out of him.

______________________________________

Well the land of waves mission has officially started and Levi is already pissed.

The reason is simple, he hates how the last C-Rank turned int an A and he lost  his partner.

In short Levi is a Tsundere afraid of losing the ones he cares about.

So let's see how pissed he gets when he discovers this is actually and A-rank.

Hope you enjoyed

Ja ne!