Remember to Trust

Trust.

It's a fickle thing that can break in seconds, but take years upon years to build. Usually it depends on the person.

A good example of this is to use Naruto and Sasuke.

Naruto, despite being hated by the Village can use moments to build a bond with someone strong enough for that person to risk their life to protect him. Also no matter what is said or done, if Naruto sees you as worthy he'll keep hold of that trust to you no matter what you do to it.

Sasuke on the other hand, is completely different, it takes time to build a bond with him, and even longer for him to want to trust you. But the second you break it, that's it, no second chance, no do over nothing. To Sasuke you are an enemy.

You see? How fickle trust can be depends on the person.

Now, Levi.... his type of trust is the most annoying to come by.

He hates making bonds, he's too used to having soldiers dying on him too often for him to want to make a bond.

His Trust is much worse, if he doesn't trust you, he will make damm well sure that you know.

If you have his trust however, it's not easy to see, but you can tell by what he says to you.

"Eat well brat, I don't need to drag back your corpse because of a heart attack"

"For fuck sake not everything is about revenge!"

"Don't piss me off old man, I'm young not stupid, let me handle this"

Despite what he says, he means well... so when his trust is broken....

.

.

.

Then why try to fix it, because he often won't give you the chance too.

What I am trying to say is, Kakashi fucked up.

Levi was seated on the Hokage mountain, his glazed eyes burned red with fury, the slight spin of the three Tomoe was further indication that he has suffered the most.

He could feel his own Chakra pulse in waves, but despite the large amount, despite the powerful feeling he gathered from it, despite the similarity to Naruto and Gaara's chakra....

Levi was as cold as can be, he felt like his blood was freezing him from the inside out.

Yet he did nothing to even attempt to halt his fury.

He trusted him, trust was hard to come by for Levi, but he put his trust in Kakashi, all those years of the guy randomly popping up at his home... and for what.

The worst part? Levi would have told him the truth if he was just given time. He doesn't trust easy, but after everything, Levi felt that Kaiya was right.

That he should write everything down in a journal and release some of his pent up stress to the few people that held his trust.

It's stupid that if given a few more days, Levi would have told Kakashi about everything along side Naruto and Sasuke.

Now? Fuck that, Kakashi forced the truth out of him, that showed Levi that Kakashi didn't trust him.

So yes, excuse him for being beyond pissed right now, it seemed that he would be alone here after all.

As the acceptance of him being alone settled in, the red glow in his eyes dimmed and slowly shifted back to their usual harsh grey.

The waves of Chakra settled flowing like a calm lake.