The Dangers of a Soldier

Swing, crash.

Swing, crash.

Levi was in the training fields, he had just brought bran new weights to put on his arms as they wouldn't stunt as much of his growth now that he was officially 9 years old.

It's been a while since Naruto moved in with Sasuke and him when they were 7 and the blond had easily adjusted to living with the two.

Naruto would never admit it, but he loved it.... sometimes, when he doesn't clean up his mess, or Levi finds his room untidy it becomes a very traumatic experience.

Sasuke has also grown used to Naruto... well he had no choice if he wanted to stay with Levi, the two of them actually got along very well.

Despite all the arguing Naruto and Levi are some of the only people that Sasuke will listen too.

The same goes for Naruto, sasuke and Levi are the only ones he would listen too, especially when he finally told the two about the beatings he's received from the villagers.

That day was horrible and pissed both Sasuke and Levi off to no end, so they've been doing their best to make sure Naruto is protected, or can attest protect himself.

Swing, crash.

Levi however needed today to release some of his pent up energy.

Swing, swing, crash.

He's never gone for so long without fighting someone, or something, and his need to fight is growing ever stronger...

Swing, swing, swing, crash.

He can't help it, it's a small erge that has been growing with time, sparing in the academy does nothing to sooth this, because he doesn't gain satisfaction form fighting kids who barely know the A, B, C's.

SWING, swing, swing, crash.

He needs a challenge, all those years of fighting Titans had forced his body to get so used to going out on expeditions that he came to call it completely normal.

Swing

It's normal to attack.

Swing

It's normal to go endless nights without sleep.

SwInG.

It's normal to harm enemies.

SWING!

It's normal to kill.... kill.. kill. Kill,killkillkillkillkillkill.

K̶I̶L̶L̶

No!
.

.

.

deep and heavy breaths... Levi took deep and heavy breaths.

that was actually shocking, he's never had that before, allthough he's never been forced to stay in one spot for so long before...

As much as he trusts those two boys at his home, he was their pillar... so he decided tk stay strong flr them and keep this to himself...

it's not like he's harming anyone but himself.

He was leaning his seat covered head against the tree, as disgusting as it was he needed to lean on something, and he highly doubted the air would work...

He was tired, which was good, if he was tired that random erge would be unable to reveal itself.

He is a soldier, he used to be a soldier and he will become a soldier, that is the path that was chosen for him.