Yet another Idiot

Naruto and Sasuke were both unconscious.

The reason why was painstakingly obvious. They had pissed off Levi.

With yet another C-Rank under Team 7's belt the Hokage decided to give them a break. The break being more D-Ranks.

This obviously annoyed the boys, so Sasuke and Naruto made it a competition to see who could complete the mission quickest.

It was fine before as that meant Levi and Kakashi could sit back and watch the idiots run around like headless chickens.

The only issue was that Levi was often forced to help them with their mistakes, like cleaning up paint, re-planting things they destroyed, returning a baby to their parents.... don't ask for the last one.

The point being the two unfortunate boys had ended up knocking into Levi while he was drinking his tea and the result was the two boys ending up on the ground unconscious.

It didn't take them too long to regain consciousness... unfortunately, but with the missions done for the day, Kakashi was the first to leave.

"So what now? Anyone up for Ramen!?" Naruto asked.

"No!" Levi and Sasuke said together.

Ever since they got back from the Land of Waves, in order to shut Naruto up Levi was forced to make Ramen every since then.... it's been an entire week.

Sasuke gave a heavy sigh before standing up and cracking his back.

"I'm going to head to the training grounds, I'll see you two at dinner" Sasuke said walking off.

"What about us! Believe it!!" Naruto yelled.

"Hn" was the only response he got back.

Naruto then looked to Levi who was finishing what was left of his tea.

"I'll be heading to Kai, I need to upgrade my weights" Levi explained.

"Well what am I supposed to do!?" Naruto yelled.

Levi rolled his eyes before pointing to a square, fake rock.

"Try entertaining your underlings brat, I'll see you at dinner, no were not having Ramen... annoying brat" Levi said muttering the last part before walking off.

Heading to Kai's shop Levi stopped and looked to the sky before closing his eyes and releasing a heavy sigh.

He had felt Gaara's stupid, beacon like Chakra enter the Village earlier... what he felt now... was the two beacons come into very close contact.

Yes Gaara was more stable than before that however does not mean the smartest idea is to send the Village idiot to no doubt aggravate him... even more so now that Levi could sense Sasuke's little yet large amount under the two Jinchuriki's chakra.

He could feel a few more but he could only tell Sasuke's, Gaara's and Naruto's chakra from the ball of power... which really pissed him off because he knew those idiots would no doubt cause trouble.

Zipping from building to building Levi landed ontop of a tree nearby.

Three kids, one was being held by someone Levi had never seen before. Sakura, Naruto and two of the three kids were across from Gaara's siblings and the one random.

Sasuke and Gaara were below him, the one he didn't know looked annoyingly familiar. Long brown hair that was tied up in a messy ponytail. A pair of Goggles rested securely on their face and a pair of glasses on their face. A crazy maniacal grin widened on their face and they started fiddling with the kids scarf.