A Funeral with 1

Levi sat in the darkness of the night, he sat eyes blank, legs crossed and a Dango in his hand.

He was never a big fan of overly sweet things, but Shisui was. The rain came down heavily as he stared at the two graves infront of him.

Not that the date helped his mental state either.

July 1st

A few weeks before Sasuke's birthday... but the Day that Shisui had died, and now the day Shiro was buried.

He wanted to cry, really he did... but years after seeing the death of his friends, his family, his comrades.

Well he had run dry.

He sat back and stared out past the two graves as they sat at the top of the cliff and into the sky.

The rain was coming down heavy, as if the sky was crying for him.

He held the Dango up in the air and placed it on Shisui's grave.

He did the same with a bone, something that Shiro would chew on often.

It drove him nuts.. well used to anyway, and now it's gone it seems almost... empty.

He feels light without the little weight on either his shoulder or his head.

He placed the bone on Shiro's grave before placing Shiro's headband on the grave.

Levi stood up and shoved his hands in his pockets, thanks to the rain he was drenched and his hair was covering his eyes, but the luminous blue glow from beneath the inky black hair revealed his Mangekyo Sharingan.

It spun slowly as he stared at the two graves infront of him... Shiro was his last straw.

The pain finally snapped inside of him, and that was shown through his eyes.

"Thank you..." he whispered  before turning around, he began heading down the hill.

"Woof!"

Levi spun around so fast, but saw nothing, he looked at the grave a smiled as the sun began to shine out from the clouds and lit up the two graves.

As the sun rose, it felt like it was time to move on and Levi felt calmer than ever.

Continuing his journey down the hill Levi's eyes returned back to the stormy grey.

He walked down the streets of Konoha as the shops began to open, but he didn't care about that, for once.. for the first time in a long time... Levi felt at peace and while he really missed his companion.

It felt empty without Shiro... but it was time to move on.

It had been two days since they returned from the mission and the whole walk back was silent.

Levi had Shiro clutched in his arms the whole time and never once spoke.

As soon as they returned, Levi immediately went to go and bury Shiro right next to Shisui.

He hasn't spoken to his team since.

He buried Shiro the day before and had stayed at the graves all night, so today his teamis supposed to return to missions.

When he walked inside the apartment Sasuke and Naruto was at the table with a warm cup of tea infront of them.

Levi blinked at them, but Sasuke only slid the tea closer to Levi.

He gave a dry huff before sitting down and drinking his tea

"Tch... it's disgusting, tastes like shit and water" Levi grunted still drinking the tea.