Team player

Graduation, the day Levi had been hoping for since his first Lesson. He had his head band wrapped around his right arm.

It was on his head for a while, but he just hated the way it felt and chose to have it on his arm and out of the way.

Although it was confiscated from him until the team selections which was thankfully today.

The reason? Well, it had turned out that despite his tutoring Naruto still failed.

Not only did he fail, he then got tricked by that one idiotic teacher, (that both Sasuke and Levi saw hated Naruto) into stealing the Sacred scroll of the Village...

Well when Levi found Naruto, let's just say that he chose to strangle the boy with his village headband and leave it at that...

Naruto was still limping to the academy though.

Inside the classroom was chaos, Levi really forgot how crazy the class could get since he usually ended up lost in his thoughts until it was time to go home.

Levi sat at his desk, Sasuke on his left and Naruto on his right, the females of the class tried to get Naruto to mave so that they could sit between Sasuke and him, but a glare from both the dark haired males made them back off.

"Naruto? I thought you failed" Shikamaru said.

"Well look! It's an official headband, open your eyes Shikamaru!" Naruto yelled proudly displaying his headband off.

"Troublesome.." Shikamaru said before going to his seat.

Iruka walked in and stood at the front of the classroom and everyone went quiet.

"Well, I would like to congratulate you all on passing, especially you Levi who had to defeat a Chunin in Kenjutsu and Taijutsu to pass. So I would like to say I'm proud of you all. Now I will list off the Teams so please listen... Team 1..." Iruka started.

"So who do you want on your team?" Kiba asked, he was sitting on the desk below Levi.

"It doesn't matter to me as long as they take it seriously" Levi said.

"Hn, just no Fangirls" Sasuke said.

"I don't care who is on my team, I just want either Levi, or Sasuke or both! Believe it!" Naruto announced.

"He said someone who will take it seriously, that's clearly not you" Sakura perked up from her spot above Ino, Shikamaru and Choji.

"Tch, it's not you either" Levi said.

Sakura shrunk back from that.

"Just not someone troublesome" Shikamaru said, he decided to take the light of Sakura, Levi wasn't really one to cross with.

"Ehh! Everyone is troublesome to you!" Kiba shouted.

Iruka glared at Kiba before continuing.

"I actually don't really mind" Ino said, after Sasuke held back on the attitude after the Massacre, Ini started to slowly realise that while Sasuke wasn't the worst he wasn't the best. Honestly Ino just saw him as a Friend and that was it.

She was kinda glad about it actually, Sasuke was probably the worst type of boyfriend, but he was an actually very awsome Friend, he helped her train (with motivation from Levi) and more.

In other words, she was over Sasuke.

"*munch* probably Shikamaru *munch*" Choji said, everyone had guessed that, he and Shikamaru had been friends for years.

Hinata simply blushed and kept her head down, while Shino shrugged.

"Team 5, Lowell Mitsuki, Sakura Haruno and Sazuki Hiromi" Iruka said.