Konoha Crush

He stared at the map before him with such intensity he wouldn't have been shocked if it had decided to burst into flames. This plan was incredibly risky and could go wrong in more ways than one. So many ifs sat on his mind that Levi had considered scrapping the idea as a whole.

When did he become so cowardly? When did he begin to doubt his ability to think on his feet? When did he begin to question who he was? He was Levi. He was humanities greatest soldier and he was a Ninja of Konoha.

Putting the map back in its hiding place Levi looked out the window to the night sky. The final test for the Chunin exam began the next day. Everything was no doubt going to get very dangerous very quickly.

It was up to Levi and Naruto to ensure that some kind of massive distraction occurs while Sasuke goes to the Hokage's office. They had already planned their own distraction just in case it turned out that the sound and sand weren't planning an attack. Although he was hoping they were it would make their lives a lot easier.

"Can't sleep?"

Levi jumped up and glared at the window with a Kunai in hand. Orochimaru only seemed to grin at Levi's reaction.

Levi on the other hand was confused. He didn't think it was possible for someone to sneak past his sensors. Heck, a snail couldn't sneak past him so how did Orochimaru?

"I told you, Ackerman. You may know a lot about Titans but you know nothing of Ninja's" Orochimaru spoke up.

"What do you want?" Levi asked.

"Two things. 1. For you to join me, and 2. Any last words you have for Hiruzen?" Orochimaru asked.

He had to be joking. There is no way the crazy, snake bastard visited Levi to ask him two very stupid things.

"Are you joking?" Levi asked. He had to, there was no way this snake was being serious.

"No"

Levi then thought his words over. Any last words? Was Orochimaru going to kill Hiruzen? Well, it's not like Levi would be sad if he did. If anything Levi would be pissed that he couldn't end the man himself.

"Then no. I won't join you. As for the last words... tell him I said the Will of fire will burn Konoha to the ground" Levi replied.

Orochimaru smiled. This was perfect. With Levi gone Konoha would have no doubt lost a valuable asset. Not to mention that Sasuke and Naruto would no doubt go with him. Or at least try too. Orochimaru was happy with this result. By the end of the Chunin exam, Konoha will have lost not only their Hokage but three of the no doubt best Ninja in the making.

With that Orochimaru had disappeared from sight leaving Levi alone in a house of soft and loud snores. When Orochimaru left Levi felt a small smirk grow on his face. Hiruzen will die, And he was ok with that.

Standing in the centre of the Arena Levi stood in between Sasuke and Naruto. He glanced around and watched as the crowd of civilians pilled into their seats. His eyes reached the Hokage and he looked away quickly before he began glaring.

Today had to be perfect. He couldn't draw suspicion to himself right then. It would make their mission too dangerous. Levi felt a hand on his shoulder and looked to see Sasuke gripping it tightly. It was his way of telling Levi that everything would be fine.

Levi huffed at the action.

"Tch"

Sasuke rolled his eyes and removed his hand from his shoulder before crossing his arms.

"Really Levi? Even when it comes to comfort, you're a Germaphobe?" Naruto whispered.

"Hn" Sasuke grunted