Memory Lane

Levi had 2 months to train. Kakashi had taken Sasuke to train him, Naruto had found himself a teacher and Levi was left to his own devices.

Levi however had something else in mind. He decided to take Hinata's advice and attempt to enter his mindscape. He needed answers, answers that were locked behind doors he couldn't see.

It was really beginning to piss him off, especially now that he knows that the snake Sannin knows more about his past than he does. He's not talking about his past life either, he means the new life he lived here.

Large sections of his memories were missing. Puzzle pieces were being hidden from him leaving a very large gap in the puzzle that is his life. It was all really starting to piss him off. It might even be the cause behind why he was losing more memories of his old life.

There was only one way to find out.

Oddly enough, entering his mindscape wasn't hard. If anything, it felt incredibly natural.

Looking around Levi was on top of a very familiar wall. Levi stood on top of Wall Maria. Looking inside the wall he could see the other two walls, Rose and Sina. He had the feeling that the closer he got to the middle the more important the memories were.

However, his old lifestyle memories weren't his goal. He looked over to the other side of the wall and there in all its painful glory stood Konoha.

Even from up above Levi could easily tell that this Konoha wasn't the exact same as the real one. A lot of buildings were repeated. Even more so the closer you got to the Hokage tower. He could see about 10 different versions of his apartment.

Hopping off the wall Levi landed in the forest that surrounded Konoha. He looked at wall Maria and saw the wings of freedom on the gate.

He huffed a little before walking into Konoha. He headed straight to his apartment, well the first one he saw anyway and opened the door.

***

When he walked inside the apartment Sasuke and Naruto were at the table with a warm cup of tea in front of them.

Levi blinked at them, but Sasuke only slid the tea closer to Levi.

He gave a dry huff before sitting down and drinking his tea

"Tch... it's disgusting, tastes like shit and water" Levi grunted still drinking the tea.

"Oi! I put effort into that! Believe it!" Naruto yelled.

"Shut up Dobe, it's too early to be loud" Sasuke grumbled.

"The hell did you say to me Teme!" Naruto yelled.

Naruto gripped Sasuke's shirt and Sasuke returned the favour.

Levi let out a small, light, almost unnoticeable chuckle.

Sasuke and Naruto heard it and went silent as the two of them looked at Levi as if he was an alien.

"Hn" Sasuke grunted letting go of Naruto and turning away.

"Hmph!" Naruto huffed doing the same thing.

"Heh... Idiots" Levi muttered.

Levi stood up and put on an apron, a mask and a hair rag.

He then started cleaning the place and with a quick glare at Naruto and Sasuke, they began to help clean as well.

Levi started with his room and his eyes darken at the dog bed next to his own, he picked it up and chucked it in a black bag alongside all the dog toys, Shampoos and other things that related to Shiro.