Peace of mind

Ok! Just so you know!

This!:

------ (means change of POV but is happening at the same time!)

And This!:

*****  (means Change of Pov with a time skip)

______________________________________

"Sir, we are unable to find the location of the Jinchuriki or the Uchiha's,"

The room was eerily silent. There was a constant drip in the corner of the room that only seemed to make the Ninja grow more terrified.

"So you failed?" The voice asked.

The Ninja flinched slightly at the sharpness of the question. Failure was never an option for their type.

"...We do have an idea of where they could be," he replied. The Ninja gave a silent prayer that his leader would be pleased... His prayer went unheard.

His head thumped to the ground before his body soon followed. A bloody sword clattered to the corner of the room as the one who was behind the desk made a massive dent in the wall with anger.

"Useless! Every Ninja here is completely Useless! Wasted! Talentless! FAILURES!" He yelled out in rage. His desk broke into pieces. Smashed in his fit of rage.

"Root!" He yelled out.

Two Ninja appeared in a flash, both on one knee and completely ignoring the mess of the room. Both the damage and the body.

"Sir!" They both said.

"One of you idiots clean this up, and the other takes the team out to find those brats, do not fail me" He spoke up again.

"Sir!" The two replied both leaving and taking the body and broken pieces with them.

He walked over to an undamaged wall and crossed off another land on the massive map.

"I will find you...." He muttered.

"Sir, Tsunade is asking for you" a Root Ninja spoke up.

"Hmm... " he muttered before heading out.

Danzo didn't have time to face this idiot woman, he had Three Ninjas to hunt down and had only escaped because the said woman was in charge.

And when he found them, there would be hell to pay... What was the saying? If you want something done right, do it yourself.

This was something he strongly intended to do.

****

Levi watched as the Ninja cried and begged for death. Its stupid plain mask now shattered and instead revealed cannon fodder.

Sasuke had the Ninja under Genjutsu and watched as the man twitched over and over.

"Hmm... more flames?" Sasuke asked, he was forcing the Ninja to believe he was being burnt alive almost like being thrown into lava but never melting.

"... switch to hot Kunai," Levi responded.

"No! N-no! Please! PLEAHHHHHHHH!"

The boys watched with blank faces. The Ninja that had previously glared at the two with a cocky smirk had now been reduced to a bawling, snivelling, pitiful creature who had begged so hard for death that its voice was cracked and broken.

Anyone who worked for Danzo was not worth their time. Maybe Naruto would give them a chance, hear their side of the story, get to know them as a person... it's a shame that Levi and Sasuke were not Naruto. They couldn't care less about the prick's background or why he was working for Danzo.