Leave the Leaf behind

The Nara forests were a lot more peaceful than Levi had first thought. The forests are located directly next to the clan compound and are filled with thick trees that easily block your sight.

It's also filled with deer and a few other animals. The weirdest part about the forest was the thin almost undetectable layer of Chakra. Shikaku did tell him however that the Nara forests were built to give the clan some privacy, and that the only way to get safely in and out was to be escorted by a Nara.

Levi didn't care for the technicality behind the forest, all he knew was that his parents had their graves here. A part of him was a little sad that he lost them. Another part of him was telling him he didn't even know them.

Taking a deep breath in, Levi left behind some flowers and an upside-down teacup that was filled with earl grey. He could only hope they would move on to somewhere else. A place where they did have their family and lived a peaceful life away from the action.

Heading out of the forest Levi felt that the time to leave was near. It had been a week since he saw Itachi but Levi had other plans. He needed to speak with the Raikage, there was a good chance he would help them if his mother's journal was right.

Naruto got back from his trip the day before claiming that he had helped fight Orochimaru. Now coming from Naruto who just about remembers the difference between left and right, Levi knew that Naruto did indeed help because he was an idiot with no self-preservation.

Now Levi had finished the base of his power move, which he (and Author) have yet to name. It's a ball of condensed fire that explodes upon impact. He would deal with the name at a later date but the point is, it deals a lot of damage.

Now Sasuke was packing their bags since neither Sasuke nor Levi trusted Naruto to do it. Naruto had clones henged as civilians checking the Villages defences and Levi was making sure they had a route planned out.

They would go straight to Kumo. Not only to assure that any Konoha shinobi stop following them but also because he needs to talk to A. If they can get Kumogakure to ally with them, then their resources problem should be solved for a while.

"L-Levi?" A voice cut off his thoughts. Levi looked over at the bakery and saw Hinata standing in front of it. She looked a lot brighter and held herself with more confidence. He was somewhat happy to see that even though his face said otherwise.

"Hinata" Levi stated. He turned himself to fully look at her.

"I wanted t-to thank you f-for what did for m-me," Hinata stated. Her stuttering was significantly better than the last time Levi had heard it.

"No need to brat. It's fine." Levi sighed l. He suddenly felt so... tired. Of what? Well, everything. People, the village, Chakra, surviving, breathing... everything felt like it was becoming more of a chore every day.

"Levi? A-are you a-alright?" Hinata asked.

Levi sighed heavily before rubbing the bridge of his nose, he could feel a headache growing.

"I'll be fine. Good luck Hinata." He said before walking off, leaving the young Hyuga alone.

Hinata watched his form become smaller the further he got... Why did that feel like a... goodbye?

Walking past a park Levi spotted Shikamaru resting beneath a tree. He barely gave him a glance and continued walking past him.

"What a drag, oi! Why do you look like your about to commit murder?" Shikamaru asked as he sat up. He had seen Levi head to his forest earlier and now Levi looked like he was on the verge of jumping off a cliff.