A blast to the past

Gaara was sitting on top of a building, he was looking up at the full moon but felt no urge to kill.

It wasn't too long ago that he and Levi met and yet he felt like he had known Levi for much longer than that. He and Levi kept updated by sending letters through Levi's Hawk.

What he didn't expect to hear from the guy was some of the options Levi gave when Gaara had told him about the voice in his head.

Levi had told him to talk back to the voice. It was a piece of advice that had shocked him to the core.

Levi wanted him to talk to the one telling him to kill others? It wasn't something that Gaara could fathom.

But Levi's reasoning was odd at that, and honestly thinking back on it Levi was probably being Sarcastic.

"Tsk just talk back, it can't convince you to kill if you can convince it otherwise"

Yeah, he was probably being Sarcastic, but Gaara took the words to heart.

So much so that he discovered that he quite liked the voice in his head, he was actually really funny and although he was loud and prideful, some of the things he says Gaara actually agreed with.

So he and Shukaku have an agreement now, they will only kill those who attack first, it was a simple agreement that made both parties happy.

Not to mention that his siblings had become bearable, Kankuro was still a complete wimp, but Temari had made the biggest change, and while she would flinch here or there, neither of them looked at him in complete and utter fear anymore.

"Oi, incoming hawk"

Looking up Gaara saw a Hawk fly around him, when he caught the slight glint of the headband on its neck from the moonlight he had a feeling on whose Hawk it was.

"Erwin?" Gaara muttered, he held up his arm and the Hawk made a landing, stroking the hawk Gaara took the note out of its bag.

Hey, brat.

I'm on a mission right now and am on the hunt for one of Suna's rouge ninja, do you have any clues on him if you know about him.

The only thing we know is that he has been terrorizing the land of Tea, which by the way is a Land I never knew existed, did you know it existed?

How has the voice been, you told me his name was Shukaku? I'm assuming that is the tailed beast held Inside of you, good to know you decided to talk to him.

Let me know if you have any information on this Ninja.

See ya around brat.

Gaara smiled at the letter, he did know who Levi was talking about actually.

Suna doesn't have many rouge Ninja, thankfully, although their most known rouge is Sasori the puppet master and Kankuro's inspiration.

However, the Ninja that Levi was on about was someone lower on the danger scale a B-rank ninja at best.

Well... to Gaara anyway, but Levi could handle himself.

Writing down all of the information and a few responses to Levi's questions Gaara placed the letter back into Erwin's bag and sent the Hawk on its way.

Levi never told him why he decided to name the Hawk Erwin of all names, but he did say there was a reason behind it.

One that Gaara only heard because Levi had whispered it to himself and Gaara had heard.

I don't need Magic to killOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara