24. Cuteness.

Assalamualaikum.

Hey🙋‍♀️

Okay, sorry I know you guys were waiting for this update and honestly speaking I would've updated yesterday but then I thought today is my birthday so, why not give you this chapter as a birthday treat, cause it will worth it😉

WARNING: Slightly mature content🙈 and If any of you guys don't want isha and Arshad's Romance then don't read this chapter, guys. I know some of you are angry at Arshad for cheating Sofia but then it has to be this way. Isha is also his wife and he is a man, he can't resist his feelings for his innocent second -Haq halal- wife for too long.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Author's POV

"You've made this room more beautiful than before," Arshad complimented looking around. "Who bought those things for you?" He asked pointing toward the table vase, wall clock, curtains and other things.

"I bought everything from the salary Amma jaan gives me every month. Whenever I went with Amma jaan to the bazaar or mall I love to buy things to for my room" she excitedly said. "That vase was the first thing I had bought. And it's too expensive. Its 2300 rupees ( around 31 dollars). And you won't believe this was the cheapest price vase there." She exclaimed the last sentence with wide eyes as if she was telling something horror. He scooted closer without knowing. "I wouldn't have bought it but I love flowers and it gives a fresh atmosphere so, that's why I bought this. And you see that lamp....." She began telling him about the things she bought in all those times. Arshad was staring at her in amusement. He thought she was a silent girl but boy he was wrong. Isha was an interesting and talkative girl. Correction, talkative for them with whom she feels safe and comfortable and Arshad knew she was beginning to feel comfortable around him that's why she was letting her restriction go.

Arshad felt bad that she had to think so much about the price and everything she had bought was the cheapest price when he was capable of buying his wives the most expensive things. Even though everything was the cheapest price but still it was beautiful and gives a homely feeling.

Unknowingly his hand went to her face. She was so engrossed in telling him about everything -which she never did that with anyone before- that she didn't realize how much closer he has come to her.

Her breath hitched when he held her side face and made her look at him. Their nose was almost touching. Arshad stares into her eyes with way too many emotions for the innocent little girl to read.

"Do you know, how attractive you are? How cute and beautiful you are? How innocent and pure you are?" He whispered close to her lips. His breath fanning her face sending shiver run to her spin. Butterflies began dancing in her stomach. She put her hands on his chest lowering her head as blushed crept her cheeks. Arshad slowly held her dupatta and began taking that of off her head. Isha didn't know what to say as she was feeling nervous and was liking his closeness both at the same time. Her heart began beating wildly as he throws the dupatta away from her before wrapping his arms around her pulling her flushed to his awaiting and eager body.

"Uh...aap...(you)" She gasps without lifting her head. He held her chin and lifted her head. Staring into her shy shivering eyes he went closer. And before he could stop himself he placed his lips on hers. Isha frozen. Mind went blank. Her eyes shut closed, hands fisted his shirt.

Arshad didn't move his lips in anticipation that she might push him but when she didn't and fisted his shirt without her knowing pulling him closer, he lost it. Pulling her fragile soft flush against his hard rough body he began moving his lips. A groan left his throat as he was finally able to feel her soft petals. His hand trailed behind her nape pulling her closer. Licking her lips he waited for her to grand him entry but she sat there unmoved and that's when he realised she didn't know what to do.