1. Destination.

Assalamualaikum.

So let's get started 😅

Cover by simmi_R

*********

Author's POV,

Gasping for air she lifted her head and saw her Little sister standing there gesturing her to ran.

"Isha aapi run! Amma is here!" Her little sister najma yelled and then isha saw her stepmother coming to her view. She slapped her sister and look down toward isha.

"Khabrdar jo ek kadam bhi badaya isha! Jaan lelungi mai teri! (If you take a step then I swear will kill you) " Her mother yelled

"No! Isha aapi aapko meri kasam hai jaein is jahannam se! ( sister Isha, I swear to you just go away from this hell. ) " Najma screamed and Isha turns around and continues to ran. She couldn't let this opportunity to go. Her little sister Najma, did everything to get her from this house. Even though she was her stepsister but she always loved her more than her own mother. Isha also did the same. Isha was never ready to run away cause after that, she knew Najma had to endure her mother's wrath. Najma convinces her that her mother loved her and even if she punishes her she would never do anything which she couldn't endure. Isha was still not ready but as the day of her destruction coming closer she couldn't take this anymore and run away. She could hear her stepmother yelling but she didn't stop.

She heard many car screeching sounds and increase her speed. Isha knew her mother won't give up that easily. She would kill her but not let her go. After all, she decided to sold Isha to the richest person in this village. A 58 years old man.

"Ya Allah! rahem farma mujh par ( oh God! Please Mercy on me)" isha cried and look up the sky begging. She hears a car engine near her and turn her left side and again increase her speed. She didn't realise that she was running in the forest. Holding her bag she hides behind the tree. Sitting on the ground she looks at her bag. Najma gave her this. Putting isha's late mother's jewellery and her clothes. Sunset began to disappear and darkness came.

Resting her back on the tree she closes her eyes and felt many tears left her eyes. She was missing her father who loved her cared for her after him no one was there. Najma was 14 years old. She never raises her voice cause she also afraid of her mother and that's why Isha had to endure everything. She becomes the maid of her own house. But as the time passes and najma sees her Aapi enduring her mother's cruelty her love for her sister increase and when she heard about her mother marrying off her 17 years old Aapi to the 58 hears old man she decided that she won't let her Aapi's life destroy and convince her to run away after a month of persuading Isha agreed. Najma convinces her after she left this house Allah will show her right path and will lead her to her destination.

She felt water drop on her face and thunder making her jolted up. The rain started falling on her and thunderstorm increase. She stood up and look around but only sees darkness though she figures out that she was in the forest. First, she was scared but then thought it was better than caught by them.

Isha held her bag tightly and started walking. She didn't know where she was going just praying in her heart she continues to walk where her legs were taking her. She drenched fully but she didn't stop. Her dupatta entangled with the wild tree she untangles but her dupatta tore. She walks ahead leaving that small piece of dupatta.

Isha didn't know how long she walks but her feet stop when she saw a small Barnhouse. She walks closer but couldn't see anything clearly, not even a single lamp but seeing this heavy rain she thought to walk in there and spend this horrible night.