45. Sofia.

Author's POV

She saw him going toward Isha and began shivering.

No.

No.

Arshad.

No

"ARSHAD NO!!!!" With a jolt, Sofia sat up on the bed. Looking around she realised that this was her nightmare and a smile came to her lips.

"Nightmare. Only nightmare. He can not leave me. He only loves me" she got down from her bed and run outside but her feet rooted as she saw Arshad walking out of isha's room.

He stopped on his track as he saw her standing in front of him. He was coming to her after consoling isha.

Sofia's eyes again filled up and tilting her head she stare at him asking through her eyes if that was true or a lie. She felt her heartbeat got stopped for his response. And when she saw him closing his eyes for a second she got her answer. He indeed betrays her.

Arshad found unconditional love for him in her eyes for the first time breaking all the walls of arrogance. She was making him see all the love she had for him, All the pain he caused her. she stumbled back as her heart again began paining. He take step toward her but she held her hand in front of him shaking her head.

"Please listen to me, Sofia" he pleaded as he wanted to comfort her and couldn't see the pain in her eyes. Her broken painful eyes make his heartbreak.

"Wh... Why!?" A whisper left her mouth.

"Trust me, I still love you" he didn't know why but those words slipped from his lips. A broken chuckle escaped her lips.

"I wish, I could," she said the words crying. Sofia never felt this weak in her life till now. He unknowingly made isha strong and Sofia weak and he could see this clearly in Sofia's eyes.

He walked toward her and took her in his arms. "Leave me... Leave me" she tried to push him away but he held her tightly.

"You have to believe me, Sofia. I still love you. And nothing will change this"

"I don't trust you. If you would have loved me the way you're saying you would have not fallen for her." Sofia sobbed. She felt herself becoming weak. Her legs started trembling. He held her and pick her up. "Put me down, Arshad." She said angrily. But he didn't respond and walked toward their room.

He put her down on the bed and give her the glass of water which she throw away and stood up.

"Don't do this. Don't pretend that you didn't betray me. You didn't cheat on me... You cheat me with that bitch.. That whor......."

"Sofia!" He loudly stopped her. "You know how much I respect you. So you should have known that I respect her too. If your my wife then she is my wife too" he said loudly. Sofia again felt the stung in her heart. She falls to the bed again. Arshad closed his eyes and sat in front of her on his knees.

"Sofia.... Nothing will change.. Trust me... I will never let anything come between us. I will always love you. I will keep isha away from you. Just please accept this...

"No! No I will not accept this. I want to be alone. I want to be alone." she stood up. She felt again dizzy but still composed herself. Arshad also stood up. Holding Arshad's arms Sofia weakly drags him. Arshad didn't protest and went where she was taking him. But he frowned when she slightly push him to the door.

"Leave from here Arshad.. I don't want to see your face right now... And don't come here... Please" She stopped thinking something. "Although, I doubt that you would come to me as you have another wife to take care of... Right?" She asked brokenly. "Go to your lovely wife. Please spare me" saying this she shut the door on his face. The door made contact with his nose and he hissed as he felt pain.