38. Angry Sofia.

Assalamualaikum.

Sorry for the late update. I know you guys were waiting but I couldn't update on time. My health is giving me a tough time😓🤮

But I came back with a Long chapter🙂

-----------

Isha's POV,

Arshad told me about Sofia baaji's plans and how much she was happy and he didn't have the heart to snatch that happiness from her. So he asks me if it was okay if he tells her about our marriage after her event was done and obviously, I agreed with him. I also don't want to upset her when she was about to achieve her dreams. We know this news will bring a crash in this house and everyone will need time to accept our relationship. And Sofia baaji, she will be heartbroken and will need Arshad by her side the most. I was already feeling her pain. No woman wants to face this type of situation but we can't do anything it written in our destiny, we can not fight against our destiny.

I sighed looking around. I was in kubra bi's quarter. It has one bedroom and kitchen with a small hall. Kubra bi strictly order me to come with her and sleep here in her room cause the guests were still in the house and my room was still in that girls under. She refused to let me sleep in the kitchen after knowing that I'm in Arshad's nikah and understanding our situation she apologises to us for her harsh words which we brush off saying we were not angry and she was like a mother to us. Even though I could see she was a little uncomfortable with all this truth but still she chose to remain silent.

I sat on the bed staring awkwardly as Jawad kept staring at me.

"Why are you here, Api?" He asked innocently. I look toward kubra bi. She sat on the bed beside Jawad.

"She will sleep here and you will sleep with your baba in the hall" she informed him. He frowns at his mother.

"But why? We all sleep here on the bed then why do baba and I have to sleep in the hall tonight?"

"It's okay kubra bi. I will sleep in the hall. You all shouldn't be changing your routine for me" I said politely before kubra bi says something.

"No isha, you will sleep here. And Jawad beta, do you want isha aapi to sleep in the kitchen and get bite by rats?"

"No!" He shook his head. "Aapi you will sleep here I will sleep with baba." He said. I felt bad for doing this with him but I know I can't convince kubra bi. I tried before coming here but she strictly refused to hear me. She got Jawad ready for sleep and took him out.

Wrapping my shawl around me I stood in front of the window staring out and enjoying the calm wind of the night. I leaned on the frame closing my eyes feeling the soothing cold breeze touching my face and body. While a small smile was playing On my lips.

"I'm already whipped by you. You don't have to look more and more beautiful every time" my eyes shot open hearing his voice. He was standing in front of me -out of the window- with a lost gaze.

"Aap... Aap Kya kar rahe hai yaha? (What are you doing here?) I asked looking around.

"I came here to check if my wife was comfortable or not and I'm happy that you are" he brushes my hair strands away from my face.

"Yes, I am. Now go before kubra bi come back" I said slightly nudging my hands on his chest.

"Don't push me like this" he made a face holding my hand.

"Then go. Kubra bi will come and it will be embarrassing for me to face her" I said pouting.

"But now she knows about our marriage"