29. His confession.

Author's POV,

Isha took a breath and uttered the words which snatched the rug beneath him.

"I'm going to say yes to Amar's proposal. You give me divorce then I will marry him"

He stared at her stunned in his place. He couldn't believe his ears.

"What you said?" He asked again to confirm.

"I'm ready to marry Amar after you divorce me" she repeated making him clenched his jaw in anger and in an instinct he marched toward her.

"Do you know what you are saying isha?!" He gripped her arms with one hand. She hissed.

"Chodein mujhe! (Leave me)" she wiggle. "And yes. I know what I'm saying." She freed her arms as he loses his grip seeing her hissing.

"Isha, you said you can't think about any other man then how can you...?" He trailed of as hurt made their way into his eyes. Isha felt her heart clenching seeing his disappointed look. But she couldn't back of. It's now and never for her.

"Trust me, I can't think about anyone else till I'm in your nikah. That's why I'm saying you divorce me and let me think about my future. I'm only 19, I have all my life and I can't live with this loneliness. You will be happy with Sofia baaji and I can be happy with....Ama...Amar" she said and stuttered as she hates to take Amar's name with her.

"You said you love me" he reminded her. He didn't know what he want but it's sure that he can't see her with anyone else. He can't divorce her. He was being selfish he knew. He wanted isha to be in his nikah, to be his for all her life no matter if he could accept her in front of this world or not.

"I do. I do. That's why I want to pull you out of this dilemma. This all started with our nikah and if this nikah will end then maybe everything will be okay "

"Nothing can be okay isha... Nothing can be...." He paused and cupped her face with on hand "I can't divorce you" he whispered helplessly.

"Then accept me" she demanded staring into his eyes. "Accept me as your wife. Accept that you love me. And I promise you I will be only yours. Just accept me and I will accept everything you will give me. Even if it means to be your secret wife for all my life I will accept it" she said desperately. He stares back not knowing what to say.

"I... I can't betray Sofia." He uttered in distress. Isha sighed and took a step back.

"You have two days to make a decision. If you can't accept me till the day after tomorrow morning then I will go to Amma Jaan and will announce my decision of marrying Amar" she said and walk out of the room leaving a very distressed Arshad behind.

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Arshad's POV

She wants to move on.

She wants divorce

She wants to marry Amar.

Those words make my heart and mind go crazy in a very bad way. Few weeks ago I wanted her to move on but she didn't want and now when I didn't want her to get married she wanted. The thought of divorcing her makes me sick.

No, I can't do this.

She is mine. She can't marry my brother.

I was on the lawn head rested on the back, eyes shut close. After the conversation in the morning with isha, I was feeling suffocated in my room.

Arshad" I heard Amma jaan's voice. Opening my eyes I found Amma jaan standing in front of me. I sat straight.

"Hmm"