32. Their Love.

Assalamualaikum.

Shhh, don't shout. my husband is sleeping🤫😂

First time I'm updating in the middle of the night.

Long chapter.

Enjoy❤

Don't miss the A/N in the end.

---------

Author's POV,

Isha went after him as she saw amma jaan and Sofia engrossed with Zubia aunty.

"Sunein (listen)" He went to his room followed by her. After entering his room he was about to close the door she stops in front of his door causing his action to halted. "Listen to me" He glared at her but moved away with a jerk and began passing in the room. Isha step in "Sun.. (Lis....)"

"Tum suno! (You listen)" he shouted turning to her. "You will not sleep in the kitchen!" He decreed emphasising each word.

"It just for a few days" she pleaded. He shook his head

"No, no Isha... You won't..."

"Amma jaan, don't have other option... It's a wedding house, we all have to adjust and should compromise" isha softly said. Arshad steps closer to her.

"Why always you?" He asked himself more than her. Isha put her hand on his arms.

"Because Allah knows I can understand and I can withstand," she said smiling a little.

"I'm sorry isha. I'm the most horrible husband in this world. I'm sorry that I can't stop all this right now, but I promise you I will tell everyone about us after Asam's wedding" he held her arms and said with full of guilt in his eyes.

"It's okay. Don't feel bad. Aap mere sath hai yahi kafi hai, ab mai har mushkil ka samna kar sakti hun. Aur aap duniya ke sabse acche husband hai. Mere liye sirf aap hai (it's enough that you are with me, now I can face every problem and your the best husband in this world, for me your only one.)" She said making his heart melted toward her. Arshad pulls her in his arms.

"Tum bahot acchi ho isha. (You are too good isha)" Arshad muttered before kissing her head. He hugged her tightly feeling warmness spread in his heart.

"Aap bhi bahot ache ho (your good too)" she mumbled in his chest warpping her arms around him.

"Mai nahi manta. (I don't believe it). If I were then I wouldn't let you suffer like this" he said. His voice filled with sadness.

"It's not your fault. It had written in my destiny" she moves back and said looking into his eyes. Arshad's heart filled with love and respect for her even more. Even after all this, she didn't blame him. He cupped her face, kissing her forehead he put his forehead on hers.

"You're making me crazy for you even more" Arshad whispered. Isha blushed.

"I should go" isha mumbled after some time has passed. Arshad pulled back and nodded helplessly.

--------------

Isha's POV,

"I'm really sorry isha" I was in the kitchen spreading blankets on the floor ready to go to sleep when I heard Amma jaan. I turn around and saw her standing in the doorway with guilt in her eyes. She walks toward me. "You know na, I would've never let this happen if I could but...." She trailed off.

"It's... It's okay Amma jaan" I try to reply with a forced small smile. Amma jaan smiled.

"Hmm... I come to ask you if you want anything? And did you had your dinner"