15. I WON'T ACCEPT YOU!

Guys please read this chapter again. That was mistakenly updated

Isha's POV.

I stood in the kitchen looking outside the window with a small smile on my face. For the first time, I was feeling truly good and secure in his house. I never thought he will stand for me against his brother. I thought he didn't care but I was wrong, he cared about me. He truly does.

"Isha" my trance of thought broke as I heard his voice. My smile widened but I didn't turn to him. My name from his mouth feels so good. It caused butterflies to dance in my stomach. "Are you okay?" His concerned filled voice came making me close my eyes and face breaks into a big grin. I was feeling really good today. Knowing that my husband was here to protect me, to save me from any harm, he cared for me filled my heart with unknown but strong feelings.

"Isha" he again called and this time I could feel him right behind me. I couldn't hold myself anymore and suddenly turn toward him wrapping my arms around him, I hugged tightly. His body stiffened but I was too gone to notice his frozen self.

"Thank you. Thank you so much for standing up for me. Thank you" I mumbled in his chest feeling every once of comfortable in my husband's arms even though he didn't hug me back but for the moment I couldn't think anything.

"Its... it's okay" he held my arms and pulled me gently away from him. I took a step back as a blush crept on my cheeks. He stares at me before adding "you don't need to thank me. Agar tumhari jaga koi aur bhi hota mai yahi karta. (If anyone else was in your place I would have done the same for her as well)" my smile dropped hearing this.

"Mai...mai koi bhi hun Apke liye? (I'm just anyone to you?)" I asked innocently. He look away from me.

"Your member of this house. Nothing less nothing more" he said before walking out of the kitchen.

I stood there with a broken heart.

******
Arshad's POV

The moment she hugged me something happened and I didn't like that. I saw her face glowing. Her innocent eyes holding so many emotions. She was immature. Her heart will fall for the one who will show her a little bit of affection. And that's what happening, My care for her make her fall for me. And falling for me only give her pain and honestly I didn't want that for her. She was already going through so much, I didn't want her to dream of something which couldn't come true. It's better if she remembers reality.

A few days passed and I tried my best to avoid her. Though I took her college and bring her home back I avoid any conversation with her. More often I was busy in my calls on the way while driving which I know was wrong but I can't talk to her. I just can't.

Like always today I was also taking her home while talking with my manager and she was staring out of the window.

After talking to him I hang up the call and concentrate on the driving until I heard her.

"Aap mujhse naraz hai? ( are you mad at me?)" She asked innocently looking at me. I glance at her and shook my head.

"Why would I?"

"Pata nahi. Shayad Maine kuch kiya ho jo aap mujhse baat nahi karte (I don't know, maybe I did something that's why you aren't talking to me)" she said shrugging.

"Tumne kuch nahi kiya isha, it's just that hamare beech baat karne ke liye kuch nahi hai (you didn't do anything isha, it just that there is nothing to talk between us)" I replied In a cold tone. After that, she didn't say anything and walk out of the car as soon as I stopped it in front of the house. I know I was being rude but it was better for her. She shouldn't fall for me.