52. Losing

Assalmualaikum.

Good morning💛

Previous chapter got to much love, so, here is the early update🥰

Before reading the chapter take the box of tissue as you will need it.
And one more thing Sofia is also the lead character, keep this in your mind while reading.

No hate comments for the author🚫
_____________

"Am I not here"

"You are but your not with me"

"I am with you Sofia" he stood up.

"You are not with me" She also stood up abruptly which made her stumble.

"Be careful, Sofia" He scolded her holding her arms. She jerks his hand away.

"You only care about your child"

"I care about both of you" he argued.

"No, you don't. Tell me, Arshad, you are only with me because of the baby"

"Sofia, why are you stressing yourself? It's not good for your health." He held her arms softly.

"Stop it, Arshad. Your taking care of me reminds me that you are only with me because of the baby. Or else you would've left me the day isha left you!" She yelled. She held his collar pulling him forward. "You said nothing will come between us. You lied. you let isha come between us. Although she's not here physically your eyes always remind me that she's between us and she's the only one you loves and your with me just because of your child!" She put her forehead on her hands which were still gripping his collar. "You fall out of love with me. You forget all those years we spent together, you forget our friendship, our love. You forget everything." She cried feeling exhausted. Holding her upper arms he pulled her away gently staring into her eyes.

"If you think that I don't love you now or I'm with you because of the baby then you still don't know me Sofia even after all those years. If you knew me then you would've known that I would never continue those relationships which I don't want. I would never force myself into something like marriage. Be it with you or isha. I accepted both of you when my heart wanted. And I love both of you and I will continue to love both of you till my heart can be." He held her hand and put it on his heart. "This is not mine anymore. This heart becomes both of yours. And it will love both of you till it will be beating" he said helplessly before placing a kiss on her forehead and going inside the washroom. It was the first time he openly expressed his feeling for isha in front of Sofia.

Sofia stood there lost. Now she accepted -though she didn't want to- that he will never be hers alone. He was right from the beginning that his heart split into two parts, one was for her and the other one was for isha.

When we want something selfish we do anything to get that without thinking about what others will suffer because of over-selfishness. Be it Arshad who wanted both of his wives without thinking about their (Isha and Sofia) fear and insecurities or be it Isha who wanted a place in their (Sofia and Arshad) happily married life without thinking about Sofia's suffering. Or be it Sofia who wanted Arshad all for herself without thinking about isha who will be homeless and will be lost in this dangerous, cruel world, where alone innocent girls become their delicious meals.