61. A Family Man

Assalamualaikum

The longest chapter is about the length of two chapters.
You will have a surprise in the end😉

So enjoy 💞

________________________

Author's POV.

Arshad stared at her horrified shaking his head he was about to fall she held his shoulder. "you are still not understanding!!! I CAN'T LET YOU GO!!!" He choked on his tears clenching his jaw. Sofia sighed closing her eyes for a second but before she could say anything more he started shouting. "Sofia please don't do this! Don't punish me like this! I can't bear all this! I'm going mad!! Kabhi tum jana chahti ho, kabhi wo chali jati hai, mai na tumhe chod sakta hun na uske bina reh sakta! mai kya karu!?? (Sometimes you want to go, and sometimes she leaves. I can't let you go neither i can live without her, what should I do?) " He desperately screamed as pain shot through his head and heart. Sofia's eyes widened as she realized he took her words the wrong way and was afraid that he will have panic attacks seeing the sweat appear on his forehead and neck and eyes shut closed in pain.

"Arshad! Arshad!" She called him and try to touch him he step away.

"Mai pyar karta hun tum dono se! Main nahi reh sakta tum dono ke bagair. Hogya mujhe tum dono se pyar, mai kya karu!??"  (I love you both. I can't live without both of you. I fell in love with both of you, what should I do?)

"Arshad listen to...."

"Wo kehti hai wo nahi ayegi yaha mere paas! Tum keh rahi ho tum jana chahti ho mujhe chodke! Mai kya karu? Maine nahi chuna ye sab!! He screamed and held her arms. (she's saying she won't come here with me! You're saying you want to leave me! What should I do!? I didn't choose all this)

"Maine nahi chuna isha ko! Mai khush tha jaisi bhi thi hamari shadi Phir Kyun kismat ne isha ko meri zindagi me ek sukoon ke roop me bheja!? Main hamesha se ek sadi si zindagi chahta tha, meri biwi aur baccho ke sath! Phir Kyu kismat ne ye zalim khel khela mere sath!?" (I didn't choose isha. I was happy however our marriage was then why did destiny send isha as the peace of my life? I always wanted a simple married life with my wife and children then why does life play this cruel game with me?)

He screamed at the top of his lung making Sofia shake to the core. While as soon as the words left his mouth his hand slipped from her arms. Shaking his head he let his tears fall from his eyes "Us bechari ki koi galti nahi hai. (she didn't do anything wrong) She is innocent. She doesn't deserve to be addressed like this. She is a part of me, she's not some outsider" He falls to the floor on his knees. He didn't know what he was saying and why he was saying it, it was just that all this currently happening in his life made him feel drained. He felt a sharp pain in the left side of his chest rubbing it he tried to take a sharp breath.

"Arshad! Baby what happen!?" Sacred Sofia asked softly sitting beside him while holding his hand. He shook his head took his hand away and wiped his tears.

"I'm sorry for my outburst" wiping his face he mumbled taking a deep breath "Go Sofia! I don't want to force you to stay with me." a barely audible voice said while trying to mask the pain he was feeling his heart. "you are free to go." Sofia's eyes flare in anger. She held his face and made him look into her eyes. His eyes look empty, tired, and lifeless. Sofia shook her head and wipe his tears away. She moved forward and placed her lips on his. For a second he was still in a daze but as her lips provide him warm his eyes came back to life. He blink a few times as Sofia softly peck his chapped lips. After a whole minute, Arshad's trance broke and he realized Sofia was kissing him.

"I never said you to free me! Don't you dare to free me" She mumbled against his lips but before she could pull away he quickly held her waist and the back of her head before reciprocating her kiss with greater passion. He kissed her as if there was no tomorrow. His heart came back to its normal pace and the pain decreased. Sofia also could feel his erratic heartbeat normalized. They both kiss each other as they kissed on their wedding night as if for the first time.