26. Danger.

Don't be angry on Arshad. This is what his character is.

***************

Arshad's POV,

"I love you. I love you so much" she whispered in my neck and I felt myself melting. She is asleep. She must be blabbering in her sleep. I tried to convince my heart to calm it but when isha moves back and look into my eyes I knew she was awake and what she said she said in her a sense.

She put her hands on my cheeks. Caressing it she says "mujhe pata tha aap zaroor aaoge. (I knew you will come) " she mumbled. My eyes fall on her lips which were inviting me. Blinking my eyes I move back.

"wo...." I sat straight she also sat up. "I.. Was...." I didn't know what to explain. I shouldn't come here. I was regretting.

"Kya hua hai aapko? (What happened to you?" Isha put her hands on my arms and asked softly.

"Kuch nahi..(nothing) I should go" I stood up.

"Rukein...please rukein" she got down and held my arms to stop me. I turn to her "kya hua hai aapko? (What happened to you?) Why are you behaving like this?" She asked standing in front of me.

"Kuch nahi isha I think I'm not feeling well"

"I can tell, Your disturb.. Please tell me.. What's bothering you?" She softly asked and I was a step away from breaking. Predicament makes my heart weak.

"I....don't know" I look away. She places her palm on my cheeks and made me look into her eyes.

"Please bataye mujhe. Shayad mai aapki koi madad kardu" (please tell me, I may help you)

"Nahi kar sakti... Koi meri madad nahi kar sakta (you can't help. No one can help me)" I said in a depressed tone

----------

Author's POV,

The look of depression in his eyes makes Isha's heart clenched. Anyone could say Arshad was disturbed beyond limits. he was depressed due to something. The painful frown on his face proof it. The swollen and dark circles around his eyes we're saying that he didn't have nice sleep for days now.

"Aisa Kyun keh rahe hai aap? I will help you, trust me" (why are you saying like this?)" she pleaded, wanting to know the reason behind his misery. Arshad stomach again felt that painful knot seeing her concern. He wanted to pull her in his arms and forget everything but sofia? No, he couldn't betray her.

"No!! No one can help me!" He moves back breathing harshly. "No one can pull me out of this dilemma! I think I will go made" he held his head.

"Kya hua hai? (What happened?)" Isha asked again. This time he looks in her eyes causing her heart sank seeing the moist in his eyes.

"Galti. Galti hogayi (mistake. I made a mistake)" he breathed out stared at her. Isha stood there frozen.

"Galiti?" She asked frightened

"Mujhe tumhare pass nahi aana chahiya tha. Galti hogayi. (I shouldn't have come near you. I made mistake)" he falls on the ground as he felt broken and vulnerable. His heart well aware that he had fallen for isha and that too very hard and other side sofia? His first love. His first wife who he couldn't cheat but unknowingly his heart betrayed him.

She also falls in front of him staring at him with pain raising in her heart.

"Wo mujhe kabhi maaf nahi karegi. Mai khud ko kabhi maaf nahi kar paunga. Kabhi nahi. (She will never forgive me. I could never forgive myself. Never)" a tear escapes his eyes realising the gravity of the situation.