44. Strong or Weak?

A little long chapter

Enjoy💞
_______________

Author's POV.

He asks the driver to drive fast for the tenth time by now. He didn't want to believe what his mind was telling him. He didn't want to believe all of this.

He was confused scared and hurt by all this. Confused that why they all didn't confront him directly. Scared thinking about his family's reactions specifically about Sofia's reaction. Hurt that isha had to face them alone, she had to answer them alone. That poor girl had to endure all this alone.

The car stopped in front of his house. He stepped out of the car hurriedly taking the bag with him he run inside the house.

His feet halted seeing the scene in front of him. A gasp escaped his mouth and eyes become wide in shock.

"You bitch" Sofia grabbed isha's hair making her scream in pain. "You still dare to say you didn't do anything wrong... you homewrecker. GET THE HELL OUT OF MY HOUSE" saying this she pushed her to the door.

Before isha landed on the floor and get injured badly Arshad caught her on time. After a few second she raise her eyes and that was the time he felt his whole being began shaking. Her innocent eyes filled up with tears, pain and many more questions. Questions, questions like what had she done to deserve all this.? What was her fault? Why she was here getting humiliated? Why they were treating her like a trash when she was not?

"Arsh" she whispered bringing him back to his senses.

He looks at the bruises. Her temple was swollen red, her lips were bleeding, face twisted in pain. Her painful yet innocent face makes many emotions arise in him but the biggest was rage. His jaw clenched. Eyes become red. His whole body began shaking with fury.

"What the hell bitch! Stay away from my husband! I said get lost from here! Amar drag this sl*t out of my house"

Sofia screamed and isha instantly started trembling with fear and held Arshad tightly shaking her head repeatedly and feeling his hold on her tighter even more

"STAY. WHERE. YOU. ARE. AMAR! Ab ek Kadam bhi kisi ne iski taraf badhaya, to is pure ghar ko aag laga dunga main ( if any of you take a single step toward her, I will burn this whole house in ashes)" Arshad said in a low and dangerous voice making everyone's eyes widened on his words.

"Arshad! for this whore you..." Sofia was yelling at Arshad but he cut her off. and what he said next make everyone freeze in the room including isha. his voice echoed in the room loudly.

"WIFE!!!! SHE. IS. MY. WIFE" His voice echoed in now the silent room.

After two years he finally accepts his secret wife in front of this world and their secret marriage was now out.

"What the hell are you saying?" Sofia screamed and was marching toward him but his words makes her stumbled.

"This is the truth Sofia! isha, BIWI hai meri! She is Legally and religiously my WIFE!" He screamed emphasising the word Biwi / wife.

"No....no.. your ly..lying to save her" Sofia began shaking her head. She didn't want to believe him. He closed his eyes tightly for a second to get some strength.

"No! We..." He stuttered at first but then thinking it was enough he announced loud and clear. "we are married for two years now." Making all three of them shocked to the extent that they couldn't comprehend if they were breathing or not.

Sofia felt the ground slip from under her feet. Her eyes were wide mouth was opening and closing like she was trying to breathe. She thought he was cheating on her since few months but hearing he was betraying her since two years she felt her world crushed down on her.