55. Unexpected

Arshad's POV.

"How are you?"

I was staring at the wall lost in my thoughts when someone entered the room.

I turn toward the door and find my best friend standing there. Adil. I was seeing him for almost 8 months now. Last we met for Asam's wedding. It must be the first time we were meeting after so long.

"Breathing" I answered and again turn my eyes in front of me. He walked toward the bed and sat beside me on the tool.

"Tu thik nahi hai mere bhai (you are not okay my brother)" he said I could hear the pain in his voice. I chuckled dryly.

"Zinda ho yaar... (I'm breathing)" And turn to him "Kafi hai (thst's enough)" I stared at him causing him to shut his eyes tightly as if watching me pains him.

"Bhul ja use. Shayad yahi sahi hai tum dono ke liye." (Forget her. Maybe it's good for both of you).

"Jis din meri rooh likal jaegi na. Us din sabko chutkara miljaega mere aur isha ke ishq se.( when my soul leave my body that day everyone will be free from mine and isha's love)" A lone tear escapes my eyes without my knowing. "Jabtak zinda hun... Wo rehegi mere sath. Meri dil ki har dhadkan me. Meri har saans me (as long as I'm alive... she will be with me... In heart's beat.... In every breath)" My head falls back.
"Mai bahot pyar karta hun yaar us ladki se. Ye judai meri ishq ko kam nahi balki is ki shiddat ko bada rahi hai." (I love that girl way too much man. This separation can't lessen my love rather it's increasing it intensity)

"Arshad yaar please don't do this to yourself. I and you, we both know that you will never leave Sofia and Sofia will never accept isha, Now tell me will you leave Sofia for isha?"

I turn to him staring at him with hurt.

"Like everyone you also want me to answer this?" I sat straight with a clenched jaw. "You are my best friend you should know me better. I didn't leave her then, when I knew she was strong to face the world then how can now, when I knew she had become weak? She had lost our child when she already dreamt about the baby so much... When she was dreaming about our happy family, life played its card breaking her. She can't be a mother again ever... Now she needs me more than anyone." I again slumped on the bed. "I'm painfully torn between them." I look at him again. "Don't ever love two women. You will never find peace."

"God forbid. Tuje dekh kar ek mohabbat se dar lagra hai. Do ka to sawal hi paida nahi hota. (Seeing you I'm fearing to love one.... There is no way I could even thing about loving two) " he said with a horrified expression touching his both side of lips with his fingers making me chuckle. He shook his head smiling as well.

"Isha kaisi hai?" I asked making him startled and he shot his head back at me. "Don't look at me like that. I know you know where is she and you are the one who brought her here."

"What.... what are you talking about Arshad? I don't know where is she. Your only imagining she didn't come to meet you" Adil hurriedly try to deny. I smile at him shaking my head

"You know the first time when isha left that Apartment we both searched for her like madmen fearing something bad could've happened to her... And then second time when isha was missing from Asam's wedding we both again searched for her like mad men" I stared at him while his face paled "Then how come you didn't react or come to me to search for her when you got to know about isha leaving 7 months ago... I only got a couple of words from you... That isha must be okay I shouldn't worry about her.... I didn't find worry in your voice when I knew that you called her your little sister and you meant that. and after me she can only trust you I know her. I had a feeling that she must go to you only by your words whenever we talk in all those months. She must be fine, she's not a child... She can take care of herself..." I repeated his words. "And today my doubt got confirmed when Asam said you came yesterday and took him outside to talk about a few things when no one was here beside me and during that time I came back to consciousness, I know I woke up when she was here and no one can tell that I'm hallucinating cause I have a proof" And showed him the ring in my hand he frowned.