60. About Them.

Assalamualaikum.
Longest chapter ahead.
Enjoy💞

...................

Author.

"We should end this, there is nothing I can do" He finally declares as he was irritated by her clinging nature.

"You can't do this to me!!" she screamed holding his collar while tears fell down her cheeks.

"listen Sofia, whatever happen had happened. We can't do anything now." He said in a calm and soft tone while holding her wrists before yanking her hand away from his collar. 19 years old was broken in a very painful way.

"We can! You can deny them. You love me. You can't agree with your parents"

"They are my parents. I can't refuse them" He firmly said while looking away. Sofia's eyebrows rosed.

"Tell me the truth. Do you love me? Or this engagement your going to do is your own choice, am I right?" she asked as she felt her heart sinking. He turns to her with a smile.

"I was always engaged to her. Since childhood. She's the only one who is going to be my wife" He announced clearly while a small smirk appear on his lips seeing her shocked and pale face.

"Th....then why did you hang me all the time? Why.__ " she stopped as her eyes widened in realization. "yo...you only wanted to see....sleep with me?" she asked frightened to know the answer.

"It's not like that" he tried to justify but as rage filled in her form, she slapped him on his face.

"Don't dare to lie!! You scumbag! After snatching everything from me you're leaving me!! " She again tried to slap him but he held her wrist glaring at her with intense anger.

"Don't you dare to raise your hand on me ever again! And I've to snatch nothing from you, whatever happened between us, happened with both of our consent." He sneered gritting his teeth. Sofia felt her heart breaking. Sofia lowered her head as she couldn't fight with him. She had to get him back.

"Zahid. My love, don't abandon me. I've invested way too much to move on from you. Please" She held his face "please don't leave me. I can't live without you. I'll die!" she begged crying out painfully placing her head on his chest. He rubbed her back feeling bad for her but he can't do anything as it was always decided. He was never meant to marry her as he always knew he will marry his cousin whom his parents had chosen a long time ago.

"I'm sorry baby. But You have to understand, my parents will never agree to our marriage" He tried to make her understand softly. She pulled back and look into his eyes.

"We will run far away from everyone, I only want you" She pleaded as she felt she can convince him looking into his soft eyes but turned hard hearing her.

"Are you out of your mind? Do you think I will leave my family for you." a chuckle escapes his mouth which he hastily tries to stop. "Besides they will disown me"

"Zahid we don't need their money. We don't need anything from them"  she again try to make him agree though she was not someone who can live her life without luxury. Sofia was not from a higher class background she was from an upper-class background which consisted of a decent bungalow with a couple of cars in their family but still spoiled by her parents as she will get everything as soon as she asks something.

"But I want. How can you even think I will leave everything for you? My family, my properties are more important to me than you" He snapped, and Sofia stumbled back. Tears again started falling from her eyes.