57. Misunderstanding/ Reunion

Assalamualaikum.

Hey people🙋‍♀️

Sorry for the late update🙉

**********************

Author's POV.

Sofia was standing outside the emergency ward. After isha gave birth to the twins she went into a deep slumber. Sofia and that old lady thought she was asleep but the truth was isha fainted because of her extreme weakness. When Sofia and that old woman try to wake her up for feeding the twins she didn't wake up and they immediately called for an ambulance and by then the traffic jam was also clear.

Sofia brought the twins to the hospital for a check-up as well and right now they were examining by the child specialist.

Sofia took her phone out and stare at Arshad's number. Many things were running through her head making her have double thoughts. Shaking her head to get rid of all the negative thoughts she was about to dial his number her phone rang. It was Arshad.

Taking a deep breath she received his call.

"I was about to...."

"Where are you?" He asked in a hard tone.

"Uh...." She blink as she could sense the bitterness in his voice only by his one sentence.

"I am asking you something Sofia. Where are you?!" His voice boomed on the other side of the phone.

"In Islamabad. I have told you I have meeting..." She was answering him quickly.

"Where in Islamabad? I am right now in Islamabad and I want to meet you right now."

Sofia was shocked to hear that. He's in Islamabad. But why?

"In hospital. I will send you the location of the hospital." she said and he cut the call with only the "send it quickly"

Sofia did and waited for the doctor to come out. Sofia was in deep thought. Her head was spinning cause of the stress and weakness. She couldn't get the time to have something since last night she had her dinner and right now she was too exhausted to go and have something. She closed her eyes and leaned back.

"Sofia." Only after 20 minutes, Sofia heard his voice. She already texts him where she was in the hospital. She opened her eyes and stood up facing him.

"Arshad, I want to tell...." She was saying but stopped when Arshad throw an envelope at her. "What is this?" She asked holding the envelope without looking at it.

"You tell me what is it??" He gritted his teeth and asked. His jaw-clenched face hardens and his eyes burn red. She shivers and looks at the envelope and reads the headline and her name Mrs Arshad Malik.

It was the report of the pregnancy test from the same hospital where Sofia got to know about her pregnancy (the doctor who informed them about her pregnancy was from this hospital as well) It was 9 months ago.

"It's my pregnancy test re....." She was saying this without reading the papers and only by seeing the headlines of the hospital name, the pregnancy test report and her name Mrs Arshad Malik.

"No!! It was isha's pregnancy test report!" He shouted making Sofia flinch at her place. Sofia's eyes widened. She look down and roams her eyes on the papers till her eyes caught Isha's name. "How could you do this Sofia!? She was pregnant and you knew about it then how could you still ask her to leave the house? You knew she didn't have any place and anyone besides me then how could you be so heartless?" He gripped her arms tightly. Sofia hissed in pain she didn't understand anything and was staring at him lost.