17. Hateful words

Assalamualaikum.

How are you guys?

I know I'm late but this is the longest chapter with romance care, anger, pain's mixture😉 and I know you will love it😍

**************

Author's POV,

After the cake cutting ceremony, everyone from family enjoys the delicious cake made by isha. And for the guests' isha made another dessert including cake pieces which guests loved it.

Arshad saw isha standing in the corner looking at everyone with a content smile on her face. He looks around and saw everyone busy and took that as a chance and went to her with a piece of cake in his hand.

Isha looks at him frown when he stood in front of her. "This is for you," he said and hold that piece of cake in front of her.

"Uh...i...I don't want" she looked away.

"Isha, take this" he demanded in a firm tone. She shook her head. Not wanting to give in. He was behaving rudely to her since few days and now suddenly he wanted to make her eat this sweet cake when he was throwing bitterness at her all those days.

Arshad sighed in annoyance and took that piece in his hand before taking it in front of her lips. Isha's eyes widened.

"What are you doing?" She asked looking around.

"Feeding you" he didn't know why but from the moment he saw her twinkling eyes on the cake he was determined to make her eat this.

"Please jaein yaha se, koi dekh lega. (please go from here, someone will see)" she whispers yelled in a panic tone as he took step toward her.

"Not before you eat this," he said stubbornly. She looks around and suddenly took the full piece in her mouth. Arshad's eyes widened. He almost cringed at this. But couldn't help chuckling.

"Kha liya (I've eaten)" she said with full of cake stuff mouth. Her voice was barely audible. He amusingly stared at her.

"Thoda bacha hai (there is left some)" Arshad said in amusement tone motioning on his hand where small... Tiny bit cake left. He just said that and was sure that she won't take this in her mouth. But she proved him wrong. In her panic state that anyone could see them and wanted him to go away, she took his fingers in her mouth. As isha felt his finger made contact with her tongue, her breath hitched as so Arshad's. Their eyes widened. Electric shot through both of their body. Hearts skip their beats.

"Okay, I can't take this anymore. Sorry" they both moved back as they heard a voice and shot their head toward the smirking Adil. "I'm sorry dude, for interrupting but I can't let you guys do this here. Uh... Remember? engagement? party? Guests?" He asked mischievously. Arshad glared at him while Isha turns darker shades of red. "BTW, you guys can go there, no will disturb you," he said pointing toward another corner of the hall where no one presented.

"Shut up Adil, we were doing nothing so stop this nonsense" Arshad yelled through his gritted teeth. Adil held his hand up in surrendered as he knew Arshad was angry now. Without looking at isha Arshad walks away from there.

Isha was standing there fiddling with her fingers in embarrassment. Adil smile at her. "You don't have to be embarrassed Bhabi, Arshad is your husband" Isha's head shot up. This was the first time someone referred Arshad as her husband other than her own heart. "I know what you are going through and trust me everything will be okay, he just needs time and then he will accept you and will fight for you. And don't forget, I'm your brother" he put his hand on her head in a brotherly manner making her heart filled with warmness and a small smile cames to her lips. She nodded before he walks away.