35. Consummate.

Long chapter.

Slightly Mature content.

Who doesn't like and understand isha and Arshad's character I suggest them not to read this chapter please. (No offence).

---------------

Arshad POV.

NO!!" My eyes shot open when I heard isha's screamed. I didn't know when sleep consumed. "No!!" I again heard her before I run inside the room.

"Isha"

"No!" Her eyes were closed but her hands were on the air. As if she was fighting and pushing someone away from her in her sleep. Her face was twisted with pain "No!! Please leave me!!!" Her screamed makes my heart clenched.

"Isha" I went to her and try to hold her hands. "Isha..."

"No! Please leave me!!!!" She cried out pushing my hands away.

"Isha.!!! Isha!!!" I jerk her up. "Isha open your eyes!!" Her eyes shot open when she heard my loud voice. Her innocent eyes were red filled with tears. She stares at me with wide eyes. "Isha" I called her again before pulling her and made her sit and gave her a glass of water. She held it with shaking hands. I didn't leave the glass and made her drank the water. "Are you okay?" I asked cupping her face. A frown appear on my face when she cringes at my touch. "Isha" I try to comfort her again but she moves away from my touch.

"Doo... Door hatein. (St...stay away)" she mumbled moving away from me. I try to hold her but she jumps out of the bed. "Mat chuiye! (Don't touch me)"

"Isha... Isha, Mai hun... Tumara Arsh. (It's me... Your arsh)" I said walking toward her but she took steps away from me.

"Par mai... Mai apki nahi rahi.. (But I'm not yours anymore)" tears began falling from her eyes.

"Isha..."

"He... he touches me every...where. He made... me dirty." She cried looking at herself.

"Isha ye sach nahi hai. (It's not true)" I try to calm her but she moves away.

"Please!!! Stay away! I'm dirty " she sobbed. "He...said girls like me don't deserve respect... You will feel disgusted... Please stay away.." She stares at me with tear-filled eyes "I'm not worthy of you" I felt someone squeezed my heart painfully when I heard her painful whisper. Her innocent eyes filled with sadness and pain.

she looks around before running toward the washroom. I run after her.

"Isha"

"He made me dirty. He touches me everywhere... I'm dirty... Stay away" she went to the shower and began scraping her arms face neck while crying continuously. I stared at her while my own tears couldn't stop. She was in this condition because of me. He made her feel disgusted. He made her innocent self filled with dirt.

"He... He said I'm your Mistress" she looks at me and mumbled. "No... No, I'm... I'm your wife... Your wife" she falls on the floor crying. "I'm your wife" I run toward her before falling in front of her. She tries to move away but I held her hand.

"Yes! You are my wife." I declared. "Did you heard me!? YOU. ARE. MY. WIFE!" She stared at me. I move closer "and you deserve respect. You deserve my love. Deserve much more" cupping her face I bring her closer.

"I love you, isha! I love you so much!" Her eyes widened. I put my forehead on hers holding her face tightly. The water was drenching us

"Nothing in this world can change what I feel for you. How much I love you, nothing can change." I confessed with all my heart. I move back a little only to look into her shocking eyes. "Tum meri duniya ho. Meri zindagi. (You means the world to me. My life)" a sob finally escaped her mouth.