19. Bad'dua (cursed)

Long chapter😍

Arshad's POV,

"Okay, I will ask her and if she said no then no one will force her" Amma jaan agreed, making me release my breath. After coming out of isha's room I went to change and after that, I again call Amma jaan And Amar to my room sofia was already present there.

I was nervous as to how I will tell them to stop all this. But then making round, round talks like.....

"Isha is orphan, we can't force her in anything"

"She is not mature enough to get married"

"We should think about her"

"She doesn't have anyone other than us so, she will do as we say. But how will we face our lord, if she obliged to accept this only cause she was indebted to us not because of she wanted. So, we need to ask for her decision softly"

And Amma agreed.

She called isha to my room and asked her about the decision of marrying Amar. Isha glance at me nervous and I nodded at her encouraging her.

"I..I don't want to mar...marry Amma jaan" she stuttered looking down. I know she didn't want to see the disappointment in Amma jaan's eyes.

"Its okay beta. If you don't want..."

"Wait Amma jaan." Amar speak. He looks at isha. "Isha I know whatever I did till now was wrong. I've hurt you many times... But isha... I like you. I want to marry" he step toward her causing me to step in front of him.

"Amar, she gave her answer. Now forget about it." I said softly.

"Bhai let me talk to her," Amar said and step aside to face isha. "Isha, look I'm sorry for whatever I did till now. Please think about it" Amar implore. I felt bad for my little brother. But I couldn't do anything. It's our Destiny.

"Isha, Amar is right. No one is forcing you. But try to think about it. You shouldn't decide about marriage like this. Think about it beta and then give your answer whenever you want" Amma jaan said softly. Isha just nodded before walking out of the room.

Amar angrily stomped his foot before walking out of the room followed by Amma jaan. I sigh and sat on the bed.

They still had hope that isha will say yes. I wanted them to just end this topic but I think they won't.

"What a drama that girl" sofia muttered. "She should be on cloud nine that someone like Amar Malik. The malik's younger son wants to marry her but madam is showing tantrums" She flies her hand in the air before laying on the bed beside me.

"She is not like a city's girl. This luxurious doesn't matter to her like it's matter to us."I said sighing.

"And how do you know her?" She asked staring at me.

"Just know" I shrugged.

It was true she was different. She was a village's girl and if someone else was on her place by now she would get everything she wanted from me, Luxurious and the rights she holds in this house. but she was not like them. She was different. She was innocent for all this. I know, Now she was hurting by this life and wanted a little right from me, nothing more. But I couldn't give her that. I was compelled by my loyalty to sofia.

Thinking about isha always makes me guilty. I felt like I was tearing apart between Sofia and Isha. My growing feelings toward Isha was dangerous. If Isha would've agreed to marry Amar I would've forgotten her and could burry this feeling before it grows but now?