36. Disclosing their Secrect?

Isha's POV

"Umm," I moan as Arshad feed me the first spoon of pasta. "You are really good at cooking" I praised truthfully.

"Not as good as you," he said giving me another spoon. I chuckled.

"Trust me when I said it's delicious," I said smiling.

"I trust you," he said grinning and we both chuckled.

"You know, It was always me who cooked for everyone. no one ever cooked for me and feed me with so much love. I never feel this much special in my entire life" I uttered feeling overwhelmed by his loving gestures. Since last night he was continuously loving me and making me feel special.

"You are special isha." He caressed my hand staring at me with so much love. My eyes welled up. "And you deserve much more" he kissed my hand passionately. I stood up and slowly but hesitantly sat on his lap. He didn't say anything just stared at me. I cupped his face before gratefully confessing.

"Thank you for all this. Thank you for giving me the best night and morning. Thank you for all the love and attention you've given me. Today you erase every complaint I had for my life. I don't need anything Arsh. I just need you like this, Always and forever." A lone tear escapes my eyes. I put my forehead on his closing my eyes. "I love you. I love you with the depth of my soul" I whispered and then I felt his lips on mine.

I kissed him back with the same passion "I love you... I love you so damn much isha. Now I can't image my life without you" he whispered continuing kissing me all over my face. I sat there feeling his love touching my body, heart and soul. I open my eyes when he put his forehead on mine breathing silently. I caressed his face before placing my lips on his forehead.

"I will bring some more pasta for you," he said after some time.

-------------------

I was shaking. My mind was filled with dread. I didn't know what will happen after everyone knows. Arshad decided that we will disclose our secret today. I tried to make him understand that today was Asam bhai's wedding and we shouldn't be ruining it but he said that he was tired of all lies. Not to everyone but to Sofia baji he wanted to say the truth. She deserves to know.

"Don't worry, I'm here with you" he held my hand and squeeze it softly. We were currently sitting in the car a little far from home.

"I...I don't know. Today is a wedding day Arsh. It's... not the right time" I again held my head in depression for the umpteenth time now. The thought of everyone knowing our secret makes me sick to the stomach although I always wanted this.

"No isha... It's getting difficult for me to hide this truth from Sofia. And now I want everyone to know that you are my wife, you belong to me so that no one can raise their finger on you. And people like Waheed won't dare to look at your direction after the truth." He said sternly. His face was hard. I place my hand on his and caressed it with love before lacing our fingers together and pecking the back of his hand.

"Aap Jo bhi kare. Mai hamesha aapke sath hun (do whatever you want. I will always be by your side)" I said with a soft smile on my lips. Arshad smile lovingly and kissed my knuckles.

"Aur mere liye yehi kafi hai (and this is all I need)"

He drove to the house. After entering the porch we got out of the car and walk toward the entrance of the house. I held Arshad's hand as I could see him getting nervous. He intertwined our fingers and took few deep breaths before entering the house. We stopped as we found every guest rushing here and there. It looks like they were searching for a place to get ready. I look toward the wall clock and it showed 2 at noon. Asam bhai's nikah was at 5.