58. The Twins.

Assalamualaikum.

Long chapter.

Author's POV.

Arshad walks out of the room to get his babies to meet their mother. He halted on his steps as he found Sofia standing a little away from isha's room with twins in her hands. He slowly walks toward her. She looks at him and forwarded the twins to him. He held them carefully.

"I'm going back to Karachi. Just waiting for you to hand the twins." She said with a hardened face and turn to leave.

"Sofia..." He trailed off as he didn't know what to say.

"It's okay Arshad. You can spend your time with your children. They deserve your time more than anyone and you deserve to be with them" she spoke and Arshad felt a tug in his heart. The Sofia he knew would always think about herself but now this Sofia was thinking about others. This was new for him. She always thought that Arshad's time only belongs to her. She never thought of anyone if she wants to be with him.

"Thank you. Isha told me how you helped her and if you were not there then we could have....." He stopped as the only thought of losing isha or his children shook him to the core. "Thank you so much," he said with a bright smile on his face, after so many months he smile at her. Sofia smiled back a little.

"I did that for my daughter whom I lost" a lone tear escape her eyes as she remembered about her daughter. The twins made her feel happy and barren both at the same time and the daughter she lost was another pain.

"We lost" he corrected her as his eyes also moist with the memory of his daughter whom he buried with his hands. His first child. His daughter, Arshiya Arshad Malik.

"Don't think about her now, you deserve this happiness." She turns around to leave.

"I will come home soon" she heard him before walking away from there. She stopped behind the wall and turn to look at him.

He stood there staring at the way she left before looking down at his children and a wide smile graced his lips. He turn and walked toward isha's room while Sofia stood there for some time before heading out.

,____________

[A/n; who hates the main leads please skip. The chapter ends here for you.. I don't want negative comments on these beautiful moments.]

Isha's POV.

I was waiting for him to bring my sons to me impatiently. I couldn't wait any longer to see the resemblance of my unconditional love just then the door opened and Arshad walks inside making my heartbeat stop. My breath hitched in my throat. My eyes were glued to the babies in his hands.

He was walking toward me with slow steps and I silently stare at him without reacting till he sat beside me.

"Our babies" he announced bringing me out of my trance. I look up at his eyes and my eyes are moist with happiness. I forwarded my hand toward him. He places one baby in my hand.

I held him close to my heart and forwarded my other hand to hold the other baby and he handed me that too carefully. I stared at them.

"Ye dono kitne pyare our khubsurat hai," (they pretty and beautiful)" I said kissing their forehead.

"Akhir bete kiske hai (at the end, whose sons their are,)" I look up and found him adjusting his collar with a proud smile on his face. I bite my lips.

"Mere (mine)" I stated making him raise his eyebrows.

"Accha. Ye meri copy hai (they are my copy)" he informed me and I look down to glance at their features as before I was just lost admiring them. I frowned.