4. Chosing.

Author POV,

Arshad stares at her making her shiver. He wasn't staring at her as a husband does, not even a man stares at a woman but a reason that she was the woman who could destroy his marriage. He was afraid. He was scared to death. He couldn't believe he married again with someone else. He married this little girl. What will happen when his family comes to know? What will happen if sofia comes to know? she will leave him.

"No" a whisper left his mouth. Isha stares at him with those innocent eyes. She didn't know what he was saying and what he was thinking at that moment. "I can't let that happen" Arshad spoke and look at Isha.

"I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I can't accept you." He shook his head repeatedly. "Look girl, I had to save you. And I did. And for that, I had to marry you. And I did. But I can't accept you. I'm already married. I love my wife. I love my sofia. She is my everything. If she comes to know she will leave me. She won't understand why I did this. So please, please just forget about this marriage. Forget that it ever happened" Isha's eyes widened and tears filled up. Lips trembling but she controls it gulping the lump.

Forget it ever happened?

How could she forget that she was married to him? He was her husband and she was his wife. How could he say that he couldn't accept her?

"Look, Isha right? " after pacing back and forth for a minute he again spoke. she nodded.

"Isha, I know it wasn't your fault either. And don't worry, You can stay here. It's my apartment. And from now on it's yours. I will give you everything that you wants. I will take care of your expenses. I will help you with whatever you need. And when you're strong enough and if you want you can go wherever you want. I will divorce you. You can start your life over again" Isha turns her back to him as her face twisted painfully.

"Just please don't let anyone know about this marriage. I only told Adil about it. Cause he had the keys and his apartment is in front of mine. So if I wouldn't tell him he would've thought wrong about me. So you can tell him if you need anything. I'll send you money every month, okay? You don't have to worry about anything. Your my responsibility and I'm not going to back off" he explained himself while isha stood her back still facing him. Arshad waited to hear something from her but she was silent. He walks toward the table and took out some money and his card and put it on the table. "Here is some money and my card. If you need anything you can call me or ask help from Adil" he walks toward the door but turns around to see isha. Isha still had her back to him. He felt an uncomfortable feeling. His subconscious bugging him to talk to her. To know what she was thinking but he didn't want this. He wanted to be away from her so he just walks out closing the door.

As isha heard the door closing she falls on the ground as tears began falling from her eyes.

Is this what was written on my fate? Will I have to live like this? She wondered her innocent eyes to find no one only money on the table.

I don't want your money. I don't want anything from you, just a little support and love but I know you could never give me this. I have a husband but still, I'm alone in this world

she cried. Thinking about his words. It was night and He left her here alone. Not even think how would she adjust here? She was scared and no one was there to help her to make her comfortable. He didn't think for a second that she was just a 17 years old immature girl. How she was feeling?

Why would he care about me? Who am I to him? He was right. He had to marry me to save my life. He just saved my life and nothing else. And in return he wants me to seal my lips. He wants me to hide our marriage from this world. But if I stay here in his apartment then anyone could think wrong of him. I should give him what he wants. He saved me. And I can't ruin him in return.