5. in trouble

Arsha's POV

"Arshad look" I heard Adil and look at him. He walks toward me holding a letter and that money I gave to Isha with my card.

He handed me a letter. I open it.

Assalamualaikum

I'm Isha. I hope you remember my name.

First of all, I want to thank you for saving my life. You don't know how grateful I am to you. I know in doing this you had to go through so much. You had to betray your wife. You had to marry me. Please don't think you're a bad person because your not. You just helped me. You just freed me from that dungeon. That's why I can't ruin your life. What you told me, make it clear that your wife won't accept this and could leave you. And I don't want this to happen to you. You did nothing wrong so, you don't deserve any punishment. You can't accept me as your wife and I can totally understand but please you also understand I can't take your help anymore. I don't want to be a burden on you. So, I'm leaving from your life. I won't bother you. Don't worry I promise you my lips will be seal till my last breath.

With sincerity,
Isha Abdullah

I sighed and sat on the couch staring at the letter and the money and card. She didn't even take money.

"So she left?" Adil asked staring at the letter. "Now what?"

"I don't know. She could talk to me" I utter rubbing my forehead. "That stupid girl didn't even take money. She is new to this city" I couldn't help but worried about her safety.

"It's good that she won't bother you. And she's right. You would never accept her so what's the point of taking your money. It will only make her feel like she is a burden on you"

"Yaar, she is in my nikkah. Her safety is my responsibility. How could she take a step like this in this strange city? It was not our choice it was Allah's will" I said in anger and worried tone.

"Did you talk to her about your marriage with her? Did you tell her to have patience you will think something? Did you console her? No, you didn't. She mention here that you told about sofia and how sofia will feel. And how sofia won't accept your marriage with her neither you. You could have talked to her some other way, nice way. You told me that she was only 17 years girl. A kid. Then how could you leave her in this apartment alone at night that too when she was strange to this city. She needed you but you just think about yourself and leave her here alone" he said in disappointment tone causing sudden guilt boost in me.

"I was also stressed yaar" I reasoned.

"We should find her. She is alone and innocent for this cruel city, Arshad" after sometimes he said and this time causing unknown fear. She was a too innocent girl to survive here alone. I remember she didn't even know how to open the car door.

"Your right. Let's go we need to find her"

We both walk out of the apartment.

-----------------

Isha's POV

I was walking in the street with my suitcase. My dupatta securely wrapped around my head and half of my upper body. I didn't know where I was going? I didn't know what I will do? But I just know one thing, I couldn't ruin the man who saved me. I couldn't burden him. Moreover, it was decided before I ran away from the house that I had live on my own. First, I need some money and for that, I had to sell some of my mother's jewellery. I look around to find any jewellery shop.