34. Mistress or Wife?

Assalamualaikum.

Early update on demand.

After my marriage this is the first time I'm updating twice in a week.

Enjoy❤

-------------------------

Author's POV.

Arshad was trying to call her again but she was not picking up his calls. He was sitting with everyone but his mind was solely on isha.

I'm Okay, enjoy your dinner.

She never taunts him like that. But today it felt like she truly needed him and he was not able to go to her and now when he was calling her she was not answering.

"What happen baby? Why are you not eating?" Sofia asked softly when she noticed him staring at his phone.

"Because I'm not hungry" he snapped and stood up before walking away from there. Sofia was shocked. He never snapped at her, She does but he hardly gets angry. She also stood up and walk to him.

"Arshad!!" Sofia called him when she saw him walking toward the door. He stopped. "Where are you going? And why are behaving like this?" She asked standing in front of him.

"Sofia... Please let me go... I'm very stressed and I'm not in the mood to talk to anyone." Except for Isha. His heart said.

She held his hand again when he turned to go.

"But...."

"Don't wait for me and go home," he said before she could say anything and unintentionally yank her hand away before stepping outside. He didn't realise but he jerks Sofia away for isha.

Sofia stares at him with wide eyes and an open mouth. she was shocked. She couldn't believe he walks over her. He was someone else, not the Arshad she knew. Not the Arshad who loves her.

"Go to hell" she muttered in anger and went back ignoring the uneasy feeling rising inside her.

"Arshad" he was again stopped by Adil this time. "Where are you going?"

"Isha... She is not receiving my calls" he informed him with a worried look on his face.

"Maybe she is busy. Why you're getting tense like this?"

"No! No Adil... She called and said she wanted me but I refused, saying I was with everyone and I couldn't come. She was not sounded normal. She was tensed" Arshad didn't know why but his heart was hammering in his chest. His heart was telling him something was not right.

"Okay, let's go find her" Adil saw restlessness on his best friend's face and put his hand on his shoulder before they both ran out of the house searching for isha.

They both came out and began searching for her and just then they found Isha's phone on the bench.

Arshad got more worried for her and started looking for her everywhere but what he heard was not something he was expecting. He heard a muffle crying voice.

They both look at each other and walk toward the direction from where those voices coming from. And like earth crash upon him as he found the scene he would not have imagine in even in his worst nightmare.

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Isha felt earth to be open and take her in. His touches were filthy disgust, not the way she feels when Arshad touches her. He was her protector her saviour her comfort and she was only screaming and praying that he would save her again.