12. Something new.

Isha's POV,

Sofia baaji look at me and then Arshad. I gulped fearing what was she thinking?

"What happen to your hand?" She asked.

"Uh...i.."

"She cut herself when she was collecting the broken glasses" Arshad replied. Sofia baaji look at him and then her eyes fall on the floor.

"Who did this!?" She asked in anger and glared at me. I fist my kurta in fear. "You did this, didn't you? How could you be so clumsy Isha! You broke our wedding frame!" She shouted not so loud but enough to send me to shiver.

"I....i.." My lips quivering and tear welled up in my eyes.

"Don't shout at her sofia. It was my mistake. She didn't do anything" Arshad interrupted. Sofia baaji look at him.

"You can't break this. You don't do mistakes. Your not clumsy" sofia baaji said frowning at Arshad.

"I'm not clumsy but I'm human and I can make mistakes too" he sated glancing at me before looking back sofia baaji.

"Fine, now please change that frame soon. You know I love this picture" she said with a sad look staring the picture on the floor. I felt sorry.

"You are done?" She asked after sometimes. I look at her confused.

"Yes, she is done" Arshad replied instead of me.

"Okay, Isha you can take those dresses. There are many desi and expensive dresses you will like" she said.

"Okay" I nodded smiling a little. And went to gather all the bags I place on the couch. I turn around and my eyes went to Arshad who was staring at me with a hard look. Averting my gaze I walk out of the room after mumbling softly "thank you" to sofia baaji.

I entered my room and place the bags on the bed.

"Why you accept her clothes?" I was startled hearing his voice. Turning around I saw Arshad.

"Wha..what?" I asked. Not understanding what he was saying.

"Why you accepted Sofia's old clothes?" He asked again with a displeased look.

He doesn't like me taking his wife's clothes. My heart sank.

"If...if you don't like me taking your wife's clothes then I will give it back to her, sor...sorry" I said stammering feeling hurt that he didn't even think I deserve his wife's clothes. Am I that worthless?

My eyes burn and I look down to hide the pain.

"Isha" he called and when I didn't look up, he steps closer to me. "What happens now? I didn't say anything which can hurt you" he muttered confusion in his voice. "Oh," suddenly I heard him sighing loudly. "Isha, I didn't mean it in that way which your thinking" I still glued my eyes on the floor. "Isha looks at me" I didn't. "Isha" his firm voice made me look up. my lips were bowing in sadness.

"I mean, you don't have to wear her old clothes. Have you forgotten what I've told you a few minutes ago in my room? You are not a maid. You don't deserve this." He said softly making my sad bowing lips lifted in a beautiful smile as I realised what he was trying to say. He didn't say clearly but I know what he meant

I don't deserve this. I'm his second wife and I don't deserve to wear his first wife's old clothes. I deserve much more than this considering the bond we shared. My heartbeat increase and cheeks heated up but I control on my crazy heartbeat and replied softly.

"Trust me, I don't feel bad with the thought wearing sofia baaji's old clothes. Her cloth is beautiful and it didn't even look old. I can wear this while going college" I replied excitedly with a genuine smile. I honestly didn't felt anything shame in this. She didn't rub her old clothes on my face to embarrass me. She softly politely told me. If we share one husband then what's the problem in wearing her old clothes which surely bought by my husband's earning.