49. His child.

Isha's POV.

I sat up taking a deep breath. I was tossing and turning on the bed for an hour now but sleep was far away from my eyes. I couldn't sleep and the cheery on top of that I started having breathing problems suddenly.

I raise my head to the ceiling blowing up before taking a deep breath again. After some time I stood up and stretch my body. My body started paining and also stomach cramps. I didn't know what happen to me. But I think Arsh was right when the doctor said I was weak and I need to take care of myself.

I walk out of the room to the kitchen to have something as I couldn't have dinner properly but my step halted seeing the love of my life on the sofa in a most uncomfortable position. I walk toward him and sat on the floor staring at his face. I was shocked that he was sleeping here like this. I knew sofa baji was angry at him and maybe she didn't let him come into the room.

I push the hair away from his forehead. My love for the man increased tenth-fold. They say he was selfish, he didn't care about Sofia baji, then what he doing here when his another wife was present in the same house. He could have come to me but no. He chooses to be here and not to come to me after her rejection. If this did not love he has for us then what was it? If this was not respect he has for us then what was this?

He stirred and open his eyes and stare at me. I caressed his cheeks with a love, he held my face with one hand caressing my right cheeks.

"Kya hua?" (What happen)?" He asked seeing the moisture in my eyes. I shook my head and bend to press a kiss on his forehead.

"I love you" I whispered. He smiled.

"I Love you more. Now go to your room" he commanded. I shook my head.

"I will stay here," I said. He scowls at me. I lowered my head.

"No, you will go to your room. Now."

"But..."

"I said now"

he gives me stern look. I didn't say anything and stood up. I knew he will not want to talk about Sofia baaji and his differences. I turn to go to the kitchen when I saw Amar standing outside the living room. Ignoring him I went to the kitchen.

After having some bread jam and water in peaceful silence I went back to the living room and without making any noise sat on the floor beside his head close to the sofa. I knew I should go but I also knew that seeing him like this I will not have any sleep and that restlessness was another thing. So it was better if I sat beside him all night staring at the love of my life and the man of my life.

________________

Sofia's POV.

I woke up the next morning and it was early. It was just 7 and I was feeling hungry. I look around and sighed. I warned Arshad to not come into the room and he didn't come. I know he must be with isha. It pierced my heart to think that they spend the night together and I should stop Arshad from going toward her but then again I thought what will I save from this? They've become one. I couldn't save anything by keeping him in my cage. I want him when he will leave her and is ready to fully become mine again. When I thoughts with a cool mind I realised that it was not his fault that he saved that girl although he married her still he did that to save her. He was always like this. Helping people who are in need. I believe him, and I know him that much, that he didn't accept her at first cause if he would have then he wouldn't have let isha remain here as a maid or caretaker of his mother he would have claimed her in front of us without any fear like he did that day but he didn't cause he didn't consider her as his wife at first that's why he went with me leaving her here as his mother's caretaker.