42. Shocked

Assalamualaikum

Eid mubarak all of you, may Allah bless you and your family with all the love in this world💞

So this is edi from me😜

*********************

Isha's POV,

I open my eyes when I feel the rays of the sun. A smile came to my lips as the first thing my eyes captured in the morning was his face. My hand went to its own and caressed his cheeks. The feeling was so beautiful that I did not want to let this time pass. He was in deep sleep and I was staring at him.

This man, this man gives me everything. This man saved my life, this man loves me unconditionally. People will say he was selfish, people will say he was a cheater, people will say he was a coward for not accepting me but only I know how much this was difficult for him. For me, he was an angel. My angel. Who put his happy married life at risk only to save me and I promise to myself that I can do anything for this man.

Loving me was not his choice, he was always clear that he couldn't love anyone else other than Sofia baji even though I was not ready to fall too but we fall, we fall for each other. We fall real hard that we know we couldn't live without each other.

I caressed his lips, these lips confessed his love for me. I went closer to his lips. "I love you" whispering this I peck his lips before moving back.

"Love you too" I got startled by his voice. When I look back at his eyes he was staring at me with a beautiful smile which made me blush. Breaking the eye contact I try to get up but he pulls me to his chest. "Where are you going?" He snuggle into my neck making me feel the same tingling I feel whenever he came close to me.

His lips touch my jaw. I fisted the cover which was around us. "Arsh" a moan escaped from my lips when he went down to my neck.

"Hmm"

"Yo...you are getting late" I manage to say. He didn't respond and began roaming his hands on my back. My head falls back as he bites my neck and then sucks it. I started to drown in his passionate love when something click on me.

"Arsh" I slightly push him. "Sunein"

"What?" He asks in a little irritate tone.

"You have a flight at 12:30 and it's already 8 o'clock. You should get ready" I sat up and remind him.

"Oh," he also got up when saw the time.

"I will take shower and then will make breakfast for you quickly. You also go and get ready." I stood up and was about to went toward the washroom he pull me toward himself. "What..."

My voice got died in my throat when he smashed his lips on me. He kissed me passionately, suking and biting my lips. "Good morning kiss" grinning like a kid he muttered before sprinting toward the door but stopped. "By the way, you look sexy in my shirt" with a wink he went out leaving me blushing. Shaking my head I went to the washroom.

After I was done I went to the kitchen and made him breakfast. He to came into the kitchen with a backpack.

We both sat and Arshad started his breakfast while I was staring at him.

"What are you looking at?" He asked raising his eyebrows.

"You" my bold reply makes Arshad's ear turn pink.

"Why? There is nothing you're seeing the first time, I'm old" he said casually trying to hide his feeling which erupted I can see. I smiled.

"For me, you will always be my favourite. I can stare all my life and thank Allah for giving me you"