Chapter 40- explicit version

*Tom's p.o.v.*

We lie awake, lying on our sides. My arms pulling her back close to my chest. It feels so comfortable lying like this. I let my thoughts wander as I slowly grow drowsy. Should I stay over tonight? I hope her parents don't mind me staying over again. I really like sleeping next to her. 

My thoughts were interrupted as I felt Charlotte stir, coming closer to me. Welding herself to my front, making me feel her ass on my privates. Does she know what she's doing to me? I sucked in a breath as I tried to focus on something else other than my nether parts. This is way too intimate. She's not ready for that kind of attention today. Far too vulnerable. 

She lies still and I move in to her head, smelling her hair. What a nice scent. I wonder what shampoo she uses. My hand unwittingly smooths over strands of her hair. Running my fingers into her scalp, tracing her hair to her skin down to her neck and shoulder. Then on to her sides. Lightly massaging her shoulder and back. "Does this feel good?" 

"Mmm, yesss. Keep going," she says, her speech a little slurred. Char must be sleepy after such a long day. I continued massaging her back for a few more minutes before stopping. 

She'd fallen asleep a while ago. 

I got up quietly to empty the stuff in my pockets. Thank goodness, I had the foresight to wear my loose-fitting house clothes today. Utterly and completely suitable for sleeping in. I glance back at Char's sleeping form on her bed. I look around the room, taking in the stillness of the night. This is the space where she lives in the most. Signs of Charlotte littered all across the room. Her possessions, her presence. Everything feels so different in the darkness. 

Looking down at myself, I sighed. I have to deal with this every time I'm near her. My dick twitches as I palmed it while looking at her ass. I'm so hard right now, I could feel my tip leaking. I can't go back to her like this. I'd make her uncomfortable. 

I decided to do a quick one in the bathroom. Sitting on the toilet seat and jerking off as quietly as I could without making any sound. I imagined Char's naked body beneath mine and I couldn't help but let out a groan at the pleasure. Even with the hem of my t-shirt in my teeth, it did nothing to stifle the sounds I was making. I was so lost in it that I didn't even hear the door opening until she was standing right in front of me.   

*Char's p.o.v.*

I was sleeping soundly when a sound woke me up. I groaned and a similar sound echoed from the bathroom. I turned to my side to find the space beside me cold and empty. Tom? Is he in the bathroom? 

Rubbing my eyes groggily, I followed the sliver of light leaking from the door. The noise gets louder as I approached. It sounds like painful groans? "Tom?" I call out softly, knocking at the door. He doesn't respond so I went in when I realised that the door was unlocked as it clicked open. 

To my utter embarrassment, there seated on my toilet seat was Tom in all his six-inch glory. His face displaying the sexiest expressions lost in his own world of ecstasy. I know that I should've left as soon as I'd known. But now that I've seen what he actually looks like when he did that. I couldn't. I didn't want to. 

My feet inadvertently moves towards him as I stared at him like I was in a trance. He grunts in surprise when he realises my presence. He immediately stops, his hands were shaking as he turned his body away and tried to cover his deeds. "No, I...I'm sorry! Char, I didn't mean to- Yyou weren't su..supposed to see that." he stutters looking every least bit as embarrassed as I was when I realised what I'd stumbled upon coming in here. His blushes only serve to arouse me as I internally and physically gushed at his cuteness and his erotic male essence. Is it wrong that I love seeing him blush like this?  

"Nono shh shh, Tom, it's ok. I didn't mean to come in here. I was just... curious." My words falter over one another as I tried to find the words to describe my intentions. His reaction is totally normal, anyone could get aroused. It's only normal that we show these sides of ourselves in the end. Our true colours and all our flaws. 

"I can help relieve you. Can I do this for you? Like how you were patient enough to soothe me when I had the cramps? Please? I want to do this." I said in earnest, edging closer to touch his shoulder. He flinches away from me, his head dipped low and away from me. "I...I c-" he mumbles in shame. I go to embrace him softly, hugging his head to my chest. Then, I kneeled down to his face, gently placing kisses on his lips to show my love for him.

I slid my hands down from his shoulders to his hips, towards where he needs me most. "Cchar-" he hisses, flashing his teeth at the slightest contact my hands made on him. "Do you trust me, Tom?" I asked in concern.  

Tom's face is flushed as he moans and nods in agreement. His dark eyes finally meet mine as he groans at the sight of me handling him. 

His hands gripped the toilet seat beneath him as he jerks in my hands. The veins in his member show prominently as he throbbed, nearing his high. My insides clenched simultaneously at his reactions as I kept pumping him till he finally released all over his rippling abdomen. Panting sinfully with his eyes hooded over. His gaze never leaving mine. His face the expression of arousal after coming undone, the epitome of sensuality. I wish I could see him like this every day. 

*Tom's p.o.v.*

Silently I cleaned myself up, making sure to wash and wipe her hands too. I placed a tender kiss on her forehead, expressing my appreciation. "Thank you, Char. That means a lot to me." She doesn't say anything, only a small shy smile and a nod. 

I gently carried her back to the bedroom. We crawled back into bed as quietly as we'd left it just minutes ago. Settling in with the same position as if we'd never left with me spooning Char with my larger body. Tiredly we yawned in the darkness. Just as I closed my eyes, Char softly brushes her hands to mine. I smiled at the contact. Pulling my arms around her once again. I caressed her fingers. But she seemed to have other plans, her hands guiding mine, around her waist. Her stomach. Her chest? Wait! 

*Char's p.o.v.*

His breathing increased rapidly. I could feel his heart through his chest, beating erratically. Soft but still audible. Huh. I lazily smiled in the dark. He's so cute.

I made him grab my boobs. Holding his large, warm hands over the mounds of my chest. Pushing it close to let him feel my sensitive nipples. I moaned softly, subconsciously grinding my rear against him, clearly feeling his thing down there. "Tom, touch me," I said sleepily. I want to feel his warmth.

"You can't get enough of me, can you?"

I can practically hear the smirk in his voice. I turned around to face him, eyes still closed. Snuggling my face into his chest. Breathing him in. He traces my lips with his fingers. Sure to feel the smile he gave me. "You don't have to hide anything from me Tom, I'm here for you. I'll make you feel as good as you made me feel." I promised him in earnest.

"I was afraid I'd scare you away from how horny I always am from just being around you. For the longest time, I thought you didn't feel the way I do," he whispers close to my ear. 

"I was the same, excluding the horny parts. And I had a crush on you first, in case you didn't know! Now you know how I felt." I said teasingly, patting his head while rolling my eyes playfully in the dark and he playfully teases me back.  

Then, finally, we settle down and he whispers again, "I'm glad we met again in college."

"Me too. I love you, Tom." I said feeling the warmth of the truth as it left my chest.

"I love you too, Char." I felt his lips kiss my forehead before sleep encompassed me.

˜"*°•.•'¯𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝔼𝕟𝕕¯'•.•°*"˜