Chapter 34

*WARNING*

Some explicit scenes have been written. You may skip this chapter. Avert your eyes at your convenience. Read at your own mercy. Shit is about to go down. 

*****

I successfully opened the door without moving myself away from Tom. I sneaked a look up at him. Omg. His eyes are hooded over as he stares down at me in a sultry stare. 

His palms are sweating now as he slips one hand under the hem of my dress, drawing it up to my thighs. I lifted my leg up to hook it around his legs. His fingers travel upwards. Up up up, to my rear. Cupping it gently, he pushes me into him. Making me grind against his bulge.

I shuddered, involuntarily letting out a whimper as he groaned in unison. But I'm not going to let him have his way yet. Disentangling myself from him, I turned him around so that he was facing the other direction. Away from me. His back is turned towards me. With me out of his sight. He won't be able to see what I'm about to next. 

I intentionally did it so he's facing my full-length mirror on the wall opposite of us. "Keep your eyes on the mirror. Don't turn around." I said peeking from behind his body to look at him in the mirror. 

Oh, boy. He looks completely aroused. But so am I.    

"Char, aare we...?" His voice is so hoarse, he had to clear his throat to speak.

I wrapped my arms around his waist, purposely sliding them under his shirt to feel the skin on his stomach. His stomach is warm against my arms. I traced his abdominal muscles as I said softly, "do you want to?"

I felt goosebumps on his skin as he shivered from my touch. "Mmm, Char. You should stop if you don't want to." His arms came around mine to grip it.

"But I don't feel like stopping, Tom," I said truthfully. "I'll stop whenever if you want me to. Do you want to?" 

He doesn't reply directly as he keeps his gaze on my hands in the mirror. But I see him nervously gulping in response as his Adam's apple bobs up and down. My hands seem to have a mind of their own. Sliding up and down. Side to side. Over and under his clothes. Slowly straying downwards.  

This is totally new to me as I glance at his face to gauge his reaction. I focused on his lower abdomen as this seemed to be one of his sensitive spots. I blushed, hesitating, my hand slips dangerously closer to his crotch. Then, he uses his hands to guide my hands lower. Over the tent of his pants. 

Blushing, he looks at me in the mirror as he did this. Flinching at the little contact. 

I waited for a beat before softly squeezing him. He inhales deeply and practically growls out a yes. 

That's all the confirmation I needed. "Wait there and don't move," I said as I moved away from him to retrieve something from my closet. 

"Hhurry."

Hmm, impatient are we? 

Finally, I found what I needed. With two scarves in hand, a black one and another long silk one. These should do, right? I've never done this before. I hope this works. 

I walked back to him. "Close your eyes." When he did, I tied the black one around his eyes while keeping the other one around his neck.  

"What's this?"

"Just a little something to keep you in place," I said vaguely.

"Why? Afraid I might turn the tables on you?" He says smugly. I see, his confidence is coming back.

I answered him by unbuttoning his denim shorts and pulling down his fly. He can't see anything so he jumps a little at the sudden movement. 

I smoothed my hands against his chest as I said, "relax, just let me do this for you." 

Then, I proceeded to take off his pants and his shirt with some manoeuvring. After his clothes are in a heap on the floor, I tugged off my clothes, leaving my underwear on. I let my dress fall in a heap next to Tom's pile. Then, I took my time admiring him. Without touching him. 

After a while, he swivels his head around. "Char? Wh-"

I tried hard not to laugh as I chose that moment to lick his nipples.

We both moaned in unison. I moaned because of the taste of him on my tongue and him because of the wet sensation on his sensitive skin. 

I bit softly at his nipples and he jerked in response. My hands teasing the other nipple and feeling his chest. His hands coming forwards to sought me out. He does as his hands lands on my head. Running his hands into my hair gently before going down to my hips. He starts tracing the skin at my waist with his warm palm and I shivered in return. Goosebumps rising on my skin.

I started guiding him towards my bed and pushing him down in the middle of it as I got on top to straddle him. He lies there breathing heavily, waiting for my next move. 

"Raise your hands for me," I said and he complied, raising his hands towards me. I moved his hands up towards the headboard. Tying him to the bed with the silk scarf. 

"Where'd you learn how to do this?" He asks smirking despite his position.

"Reading BDSM novels," I told him truthfully, biting my lip. That's something that I'm embarrassed about. Not even Megs knows about this.

He chuckles as he fakes a gasp, "you naughty girl! And here I thought you were Miss Goody Two Shoes." 

"I don't know, Tom. You seem to be enjoying yourself." I said, playing along as I slowly lowered myself down from his waist to his crotch.

"I mpmhf! Mmm..." His words die in his throat as he groans at the sensation. 

I moaned when I started moving against him. His thing is touching my most sensitive spot. He struggles against his restraints as his body tenses and his hips jerked against me, rubbing me harder.

"Umpmhf..."

I watched him under me. Observing the way his body muscles tense and relax under me. The curve of him not quite hidden properly in his briefs. 

"Char! Please!" He begs me after a few moments of me moving slowly against him.

I don't know what else to do as I look down at the mess that is him. I'm trembling for more as I stopped myself from grinding against him. I moved upwards to his face, pushing my bra covered nipples into his face. His warm breath makes me shiver involuntarily as my nipples harden in arousal. Getting sensitive as it rubs against the lace of my bra with my every movement. 

I supported myself as I placed both hands on the bed next to his head. Leaning down to him, I moved my breasts closer to his mouth. "Lick it." 

*****

ASJSKSKFSKFGFGKK! I finally wrote this chapter. Are you all happy? TBH, this scene has been on my mind, begging to be released. I was blushing the whole time I wrote this sooo I hope y'all nasties enjoy it.