Chapter 36

*WARNING*

Some explicit scenes have been written. You may skip this chapter. Avert your eyes at your convenience. Read at your own mercy. Shit is about to go down.

*****

"In where?" 

"In here." He suddenly cups me in between my legs. Placing his finger on my slit over the underwear. "You're wet enough." 

Where he touched felt good, so good my hips jerked themselves. "Ughh" 

I didn't say anything as I closed my eyes to revel in the feeling. My hands gripping onto his shoulders yet again. Feeling his muscles and his big broad back.

He starts slipping off my bra straps. His big warm hands smoothing over my cool skin. I raised myself to help him unhook my bra. Throwing it to the side, he squeezes my breast. But not for long as his hands keep sliding lower. Lower down they go. His fingers hook the sides of my panties at my hips and off they go onto the floor. 

Then he comes back up to me. "Take it off for me." Kneeling in front of me, he places my hands on his waists, urging me to go on. I grinned shyly as I sat up to slip it off of him, careful not to hurt him since he's so hard. He bursts out, almost hitting me in the chin. 

A drop of precum leaks out at the tip. He's so near. If I went closer... 

As if reading what's on my mind, he stops me. "Don't. I don't want you to do that, Char." 

I looked up at him as he holds me by my shoulders. I smirked, teasing him. "Maybe next time then." 

He pushes me back down gently. "Don't tempt me."

"Spread your legs." He kneels between my spread legs and watches me. "Wow, you're really dripping down there. All for me." 

His fingers touch me down there. With no barrier. Bare skinned. Then, he pushes one finger in. "Mmpf! That feels weird." 

"Does it hurt?" 

"Nno ugh" 

He rubs me in and out. While he rubs my clit at the same time. Gradually, I started to feel it again. I started jerking to his touch again. I glanced at him for a second. His focus drifts to and fro my face and me down there. Oh and my heaving chest. He seems to like these a lot. 

My face must be expressing all kinds of weird expressions to him. I want him to show the same kinds of expressions to me too. So I reached for him. 

He didn't stop me from gripping him. He looks at me as I did him. The moment my hand wrapped around him, he let out a garbled moan. He had on the sexiest look on his face. "Rub me, Char."

I groaned in response as I happily obliged. I wanted him to feel good in my arms. His face, as he succumbs to lust, is the most astonishing thing that I've ever set my gaze on. The pleasure he's getting is reflected in his actions as he starts jerking his hips to the motions of my hand. 

Looking at him, I'm getting closer to reach my high. So I used another hand to touch the tip as I squeezed. His fingers jerked inside me as I did it. He grunts in pleasure as he jerks harder and I move faster. And then I felt it. I came all around his fingers. Soaking it in liquid pleasure. 

Not a second later, he jerks one final time before releasing it all over my stomach. Watching him release made me come all over again as I squirted, thoroughly soaking the sheets beneath us. He collapses on me as we caught our breath. Tom turns us on our sides as we lied as naked as the day we were born next to each other. I smiled as I looked at him. His face radiates happiness as he pulls us closer for a hug. 

A moment passed as we laid there breathing in each other's scent. The results of our desire in between our legs drying up with each passing minute. 

"Let's go wash up. I need to clean up before my parents come home." I said in content as I pried myself away from Tom. 

Tom grunts in response, not budging. Why does this feel like déjà vu? 

Then, I felt it. He was hard again. "Um, Tom?" I hesitantly said as I looked at him. 

"I can't help it. You just look so perfect here, in my arms." He says not looking the least bit embarrassed. All serious and intense. I have a feeling that he isn't about to let me go anytime soon. 

He doesn't give me the opportunity to move away as he turns me around. My back facing him. I'm not able to see him anymore. I try to anticipate what he was about to do next as his hands hold me tight against him. His thing rubbing itself in my butt crack. But I can't seem to make myself stop him. 

I wanted to lose myself in him again. There's no stopping this as he continues sliding between my ass. 

This is unfair, I want to feel him closer to me. So I reached behind me feeling around. His abs tenses at the contact. Yum. 

But that's not what I was feeling for. I slid down lower. To his manhood. I squeezed it. "Umpf! Char!" 

I laughed as I felt victorious. The guy did not see this coming at all. How funny because he did something that I too, did not expect.

He suddenly moves his thing in between my legs. I thought he was going to put it in. I yelped as he slides it in a different place. Making me climb the high again. The position we're in makes it feel like he'd really put it in me. I could feel him, hot and hard. So hot. 

"Ugh, Tom! Why'd you do that?" I hate that he's able to make me feel so good so easily. 

"Why? Rewarding you for your loving squeeze of course. Never thought you missed me so soon. Even after touching me so much." 

Tom and his infuriating words! A scream of frustration dies in my throat as I try to get away again. That move on my part caused his tip to accidentally hit my clit harder. We moaned loudly in unison. I couldn't fight this. It felt too good to stop now. "Tom, do that again. Yyes, please umph!"