Chapter 35

*WARNING*

Some explicit scenes have been written. You may skip this chapter. Avert your eyes at your convenience. Read at your own mercy. Shit is about to go down.

*****

He does so with another satisfied groan in the back of his throat.

The moment his wet tongue came in contact with my breast, I flinched, trying hard not to move away. "Uhmm, Tomm!"

The feeling of something wet on my breasts feels weird. He hums in delight as he angles his head to pull my nipple into his mouth and bites it even with the barrier of my bra covering it, making me choke a scream. "UGMMHHH!" Then he proceeds to suck on it. His nose nudging against me as he did so.

I almost collapse into him as I tried to keep myself in place. "Ttom, what are you doing?!"

"Char? I'm sorry. Did that hurt?" I pushed his face away as I got myself up again. I bit my lip from the effort, suddenly feeling the tingling sensation of wanting to pee. Something down there feels weird. Like a wet throbbing sensation. I can't take it anymore so I untied his binds. I let him go.

He lays there blinking as he got used to the light. Then, he looks up at me curiously since I did untie everything quite suddenly. He looks me up and down from head to toe as he took everything in. I must've looked like a dishevelled mess.

I look everywhere but him as I awkwardly move away to go to the bathroom. "No uh it doesn't and it's weird but I suddenly have to pee."

He stops me as his hands go to hold me, pulling me back to him once more. "Char? Are you ok?" He studies me as he cups my face to make me look at him. "I heard that this is normal, you know?"   

"Yea no I just need to go pee for a bit."

Tom looks at me as he cautiously says, "waitt, have you never felt like this before?"

"No? I was fine just now until-"

"Until you started grinding against me?" He grins, "that's supposed to be a normal reaction from what I've heard."

"And before you ask, no, it's not from porn. I read it from one of those Women's Weekly magazines lying around Sam's room."

"So it's really not because I need to pee?" I tilt my head curiously.

"Nah, I'm going t- mmphmf- " Just then he meshes his lips against mine. His tongue slides against mine sensually when he suddenly shifts and puts me under his body. He pins my arms above my head while keeping my body down on the bed with his body. His thing is pressed directly against me. I forcibly turned my body away from him. Trying to break free from his lips and his thing.

He frees my lips only to attack my neck. "St...stop! Tom! Mmm...Don't!" I'm not ready for this.

"It's my turn now." I could feel his lips curl into a smile against my neck.

I fought against him to no avail. "Please! Let! Go!"

He doesn't budge, his tongue bringing on another wave of desire over my body. "Amf haa...nooo..."

He smirks down at me as he uses one hand to restrain both of my hands. I'm still struggling but not as much as I did a few moments ago. He pulls my bra strap down my shoulder, exposing my left breast to him. Cupping my left breast in his warm hand, he fondles it. His fingers tease my nipple, making goosebumps rise on my skin, having me shiver involuntarily. 

I stop fighting against him completely as I succumbed to his touch yet again. "Tomm..." I whisper his name, turning the m in his name at the end into a moan.

"You like being teased, don't you?" His mouth is so near to my nipple, I could feel his breath on me. Making my nipple perk up and harden. "Ooo...you like me talking dirty to you?" He coos at me, chuckling to himself. Then hoarsely, "just what are you doing to me?"

I could ask you the same thing.

Suddenly, he aggressively sucks my nipple into his mouth. Biting it softly and twirling it with his tongue. "Umpfhm, it...ffeels good."

His hands are no longer holding me back so I ran my hands through his hair, cradling his head to my chest. He does the same to the other breast, not stopping till my nipples are pink and moist.

While he was going at it at my chest, one of his hands drifted lower. Downwards. Sliding. To my panties. Leaving a trail of goosebumps in his wake. "I'm going to make you come so many times today."

Then, it reaches the junction between my legs. Softly, he starts rubbing at a certain spot. I squirm against his touch. "Toomm..."

Why does it feel so good when he touches me there? "So this is your clitoris. The thing that gives you orgasms." He moves his head back up to my shoulder. Breathing on my neck. I shivered at the sensation.

"K..kiss my shoulder, my neck."

He chuckles a bit as he did as I requested. I could feel the vibration from his lips. He kisses and licks my neck and shoulders. His fingers down there rubbing in circles with more pressure.

My hands kept themselves glued to Tom's shoulders as he brings me closer and closer to something. What is it? This feeling. An orgasm?

Then, I fell into ecstasy. A giant pool of liquid pleasure. This weird feeling I've been getting exploded. I held Tom in my clutches as I went into the high. Soon enough, I came down. Huffing and puffing.

Tom places gentle kisses on my cheeks. "You can open your eyes now."

I wouldn't have noticed that I had my eyes closed all this time if he hadn't told me. He has that intense look in his eyes again. I can't look him straight in the eyes if he does that. He looks way too intimidating. Embarrassed, I looked away again.

"Don't be shy, Char. We're already so far gone." Tom caresses me gently. "I will always be here so please give yourself to me."

Shyly, I returned my gaze to him. He surprised me with a hug. "Oof" Enveloping me in his warm embrace. I would feel comfortable if it weren't for the wet feeling in my underwear.

"Cmm am put mm hhngn nn?" Tom says into my shoulder, the words coming out muffled.

"Huh?"

He pulls us apart, "can I put a finger in?"

*****
I've gone to a point of no return. Might as well go all the way...